Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 54 uppsatser innehållade ordet ASEAN.
1. EU FIRST? Examining the Promotion of Sustainable Development in EU Trade Agreements with Singapore and VietnamMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation aims to determine why the EU is promoting sustainable development as a value in its Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), but also to examine what kind of an actor the EU is in international relations. Since the 2015 Trade for All strategy, the EU has included sustainable development as a key objective in its trade strategy and one way of doing this is by adding a Trade and Sustainable Development (TSD) chapter in its FTAs. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The world today is built on energy. Every process, whether industrial or civil, from the moment one awakes in the morning all throughout the day and into the late night, is fuelled by energy. There is an energy consumption going on twentyfour hours, every day of the year (IEA, 2017). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten; Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Given that the social security has not been extended to vast majority of Cambodia’s population, this thesis is initiated to analyze whether the implementation of the Right to Social Security is effective and in line with the international social security instruments. In doing so, the analysis is conducted by examining Cambodia’s national legal framework and polices concerning the implementation of the Right to Social Security. LÄS MER
4. Trade Creation and Trade Diversion Effects of ASEAN-Japan Comprehensive Economic Partnership (AJCEP)Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper examines the impact of the ASEAN-Japan Comprehensive Economic Partnership (AJCEP) on import by studying both the trade creation and trade diversion effect. The standard gravity model is augmented and tested on a sample of 36 countries based on aggregated data from 2000 to 2015. LÄS MER
5. Understanding the functions of the ASEAN Way in Great Power Management: The Co-constitution between Social Structure and Agency in International Society of States in East AsiaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för öst- och sydöstasienstudier
Sammanfattning : This thesis aimed to capture a deeper understanding of the functions and roles of the long standing norms of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) characterized as the ASEAN Way codified in an ASEAN-led multilateral institution, the East Asia Summit (EAS). Based on a comparative case study between the US and China, and using a theoretical thematic analysis, this thesis addressed what the functions of the ASEAN Way are in great power management in this new geopolitical landscape. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet ASEAN.