Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 56 uppsatser innehållade ordet ASEAN.
1. EU FIRST? Examining the Promotion of Sustainable Development in EU Trade Agreements with Singapore and VietnamMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation aims to determine why the EU is promoting sustainable development as a value in its Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), but also to examine what kind of an actor the EU is in international relations. Since the 2015 Trade for All strategy, the EU has included sustainable development as a key objective in its trade strategy and one way of doing this is by adding a Trade and Sustainable Development (TSD) chapter in its FTAs. LÄS MER
2. Refugee Protection in Time of Mass Influx: A Case Study on Southeast Asian Countries and their Intergovernmental ArrangementsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) describes a situation where the number of people crossing the international border has suddenly increased in which neither if exist, the normal individual asylum procedures nor the response capacity of individual State are able to deal with the assessment of such large numbers as a 'mass refugee influx.' In the international law context, the receiving State has an obligation to provide a ‘temporary refuge’ for any person participating in the large-scale movement. LÄS MER
3. Securitization move? En jämförande studie om hur regionala organisationer uttrycker sig om konflikter inom respektive utom deras egen regionKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since the ending of the Cold War, regional organizations have been evolving as subjects for international peace and security. It is argued that this development is connected to the claim that the UN has been increasingly inefficient and unable to manage international peace and security on its own. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The world today is built on energy. Every process, whether industrial or civil, from the moment one awakes in the morning all throughout the day and into the late night, is fuelled by energy. There is an energy consumption going on twentyfour hours, every day of the year (IEA, 2017). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten; Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Given that the social security has not been extended to vast majority of Cambodia’s population, this thesis is initiated to analyze whether the implementation of the Right to Social Security is effective and in line with the international social security instruments. In doing so, the analysis is conducted by examining Cambodia’s national legal framework and polices concerning the implementation of the Right to Social Security. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet ASEAN.