Sökning: "Absorption spectroscopy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 97 uppsatser innehållade orden Absorption spectroscopy.
1. Spectroscopy and RGB-Colorimetry for Quantification of Plant Pigment and Fruit Content in Fruit DrinksKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Collimated Transmission Spectroscopy (CTS) is a technique that is commonly used to study the optical absorption of different media. In this work CTS was used to measure the absorbance of pure raspberry juice in order to investigate how well the fruit content may be determined in a commercially available raspberry fruit drink. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Förbränningsfysik
Sammanfattning : There is a continued need for reliable and convenient nonintrusive thermometric techniques for better understanding and effective control of combustion related processes. In this thesis, three spectroscopic thermometric methods were studied to evaluate the hot flue gas temperatures provided by a multi-jet burner. LÄS MER
3. Determination of fossil share in combustion of waste : Development of a novel method using NIR spectroscopy to predict the content of plastics in RDF-materialMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Incineration of waste materials has become a common way to handle a worldwide increase of produced waste materials. The problem with waste as fuel is that the material is not homogeneous and include a mixture of fossils and renewables. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Atomfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Ultrasound Optical Tomography (UOT) is a proposed technique, which combines ultrasound imaging and optical imaging in a new way to detect, e.g. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : Potassium (K) is the main ash-forming element released from biomass during thermochemical conversion. A better understanding of K chemistry and monitoring of K species is needed to optimize combustion systems. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Absorption spectroscopy.