Sökning: "Absorption spectroscopy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 89 uppsatser innehållade orden Absorption spectroscopy.
1. Application of 2D fluorescence spectroscopy on faecal pigments in water : characterization of wastewater fluorescence and potential indication of faecal pollutionMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : Drinking water pollution by faeces and associated enteric pathogens can cause serious health issues and outbreaks of diseases. A fast and reliable indication of faecal pollution is necessary to prevent the consumption of polluted water. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : A Vernier spectrometer is built with a near-infrared mode-locked Er:doped fiber laser, a Fabry-Perot cavity with finesse of 1000, a diffraction grating and a photo detector. The optical cavity provides high sensitivity in absorption detection by enhancing the interaction length of the light with molecular species contained in the cavity. LÄS MER
3. Evaluation of white-light generation as possible seed for a mid-infrared optical parametric chirped pulse amplifierMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Kärnfysik
Sammanfattning : White-light spectra of different crystals, based on 1030-nm intense pump pulses have been investigated in order to derive a near-infrared seed for mid-infrared generation. Among ten crystals, YAG (yttrium aluminium garnet), KGW (potassium gadolinium tungstate) and YVO4 (yttrium orthovanadate) exhibit the most suitable properties for supercontinuum generation with high efficiency for spectral broadening as well as high tolerance to optical damage. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för teknikvetenskap (SCI); KTH/Skolan för teknikvetenskap (SCI)
Sammanfattning : The physical structure and behaviour of stars have been studied extensively throughout centuries.In contrast, the existence of objects now known as Active Galaxies has only been established since a couple of decades. LÄS MER
5. Implementation of continuous filtering frequency comb Vernier spectroscopy for continuous acquisition of spectra in a flameUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : In this project laser absorption spectroscopy was performed on a flame in a Fabry-Pérot cavity, using an optical frequency comb. Optical frequency comb spectroscopy is a technique that allows broadband ultra-sensitive detection of molecular species in gas phase. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Absorption spectroscopy.