Sökning: "Absorptive capacity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 50 uppsatser innehållade orden Absorptive capacity.
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : As cooperative agreements between larger firms and start-ups continue to surge in the era of digitalization, the knowledge transfer between two such parties become increasingly important to understand. This thesis aims to shed light on how the inter-organizational dynamics between a large firm and a start-up affect knowledge transfer in the context of digitalization, covering power relations, trust and risk, structures and mechanisms, and finally social ties. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years the study of entrepreneurial spinoffs has focused on how knowledge spillover leads to new knowledge and entrepreneurial activity. This study aims to explore the effect of a founder’s knowledge inherited from an incumbent parent company in the formation of a spinoff in the ICT sector. LÄS MER
3. Is Everyone On Board? An exploratory study about individual sustainability-oriented knowledge in Swedish corporate boards of directorsD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Sustainability-oriented knowledge is becoming an increasingly important factor in corporate success. However, there is a surprising lack of research about how it is incorporated into the corporation's highest decision-making body: the board of directors. LÄS MER
4. The Entrepreneurial Value of International Knowledge A Qualitative Study of Internationalized Swedish SMEsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Research Question: How does international knowledge and its sources impact the strategic entrepreneurship of internationalized Swedish SMEs? Methodology: A qualitative research of Swedish SMEs, where the research was predominantly cross-sectional in nature. 17 firms were investigated and semi-structured interviews were the primary source of data. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Through a qualitative study based on an integrative model of dynamic marketing capabilities (DMCs), we have aimed to investigate how acquisition and integration of market knowledge have affected the process of organizational adaptation towards social media marketing and how this has led to a reconfiguration and adaptation of the firms’ organizational resources and capabilities. The empirical data was collected through semi-structured interviews with five case companies; Bambino MAM, L’Oréal Nordics, Oriflame, Unilever, and Åhléns. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Absorptive capacity.