Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 946 uppsatser innehållade ordet Adopt.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Astronomi
Sammanfattning : The momentum and energy injection from supernovae is one of the main feedback modes, and is therefore key to the understanding of galaxy evolution and star formation. However, due to low resolution, large scale galaxy simulations often have issues with accurately modelling supernovae, and therefore rely on sub-grid models. LÄS MER
2. Reforming the world of excess A field study of the state compensation unit in the Swedish Migration AgencyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
3. Searching for the Deliberative Democracy Elements in the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference. A case study of the local People’s Political Consultative Conference in Ningbo, ChinaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Democratisation is an issue that has been discussed a lot both within and outside China. The Chinese government has generated its own explanation of a socialist democracy that features with the people’s democracy and the ‘deliberative democracy’ as they claimed. LÄS MER
4. I HÖGERPOPULISTISKA PARTIERS SKUGGA? En kvalitativ studie om socialdemokratiska partiers strategival i migration- och integrationsfrågor i Norge, Sverige, Danmark, Nederländerna och ÖsterrikeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this Bachelors thesis is to examine the strategic ways Social Democratic parties respond to the electoral success of populist radical right parties (PRRP) in immigration-and integration issues. The theoretical framework is that PRRP pose a triple challenge to Social Democratic parties; increasing the salience of issues traditionally ‘owned’ by the right parties, appealing to the working-class who traditionally vote for the centre left and help the formation of centre-right government coalitions (Bale et al. LÄS MER
5. Municipal Land Allocations: Legally Problematic but Economically Efficient? A Study of the Relation Between Land Allocations and State Aid.Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Exploitation of municipal-owned land may be done through distribution of land allocations. A land allocation means the sole right for developers to negotiate with municipalities regarding how a specific area of municipal-owned land should be exploited. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Adopt.