Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 376 uppsatser innehållade ordet Advertisements.
1. Prediction of Conversion Rates in Online Marketing - A study of the application of logistic regression for predicting conversion rates in online marketing.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis was written in collaboration with an anonymous European automotive company, Company X, which uses online marketing as a part of their business model. In online marketing it is of inrest to estimate conversion rates, that is the quota of a population at an initial state that will go on to perform a certain action. LÄS MER
2. RegressionModeling from the Statistical Learning Perspective - with an Application toAdvertisement DataMaster-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Advertising on social media, and on Facebook in specific, is a global industry from which the social media platforms get their biggest revenues. The performance of these advertisements in relation to the money invested in the advertisement can be measured in the metric cost per thousand impressions (CPM). LÄS MER
3. ”Betalt samarbete med…” : En studie om attityder och åsikter till Instagrams annonseringspolicy och ekonomiskt kompenserade inlägg publicerade av influencersKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Influencer marketing is an effective method, rather than traditional advertising strategy, due to that the method is perceived more authentic and trustworthy. During autumn 2017 the social media platform Instagram introduced an advertising policy to distinguish personal opinions and advertising – due to this advertising is more visible than ever before on the social media platform. LÄS MER
4. Consumer Experience of Online Behavioural Advertising : A qualitative study exploring factors influencing consumer experience of OBA by Swedish online fashion retailersMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background For companies operating in the online fashion retail sector, understanding consumer behaviour is vital because of increased competition in the online market. The techniques for acquiring the necessary consumer information have, along with the digital revolution, become increasingly analytical and with this new marketing strategies and technologies have emerged. LÄS MER
5. Change of Purpose - The effects of the Purpose Limitation Principle in the General Data Protection Regulation on Big Data ProfilingUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Over the past few years, many companies have started to adopt Big Data technologies. Big Data is a method and technology that allows the collection and analysis of huge amounts of all kinds of data, mainly in digital form. Big Data can be used, for example, to create profiles of online shopping users to target ads. I call this Big Data Profiling. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Advertisements.