Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 81 uppsatser innehållade ordet Aerosol.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Förbränningsfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this paper a simulation of a convective cell of a thunderstorm system observed 19th of June 2000 during the Severe Thunderstorm Electrification and Precipitation Study (STEPS) field campaign is being analysed. The storm system has been simulated with an Aerosol-Cloud model and the analysis is based on the output data. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kärnfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The main objective of this work was to investigate if there is a contribution of aerosol from the urban region of Copenhagen at the rural station Vavihill. This was done by analyzing measurement data between 1st of January and the 28th of February 2013 measured with a Dierential Mobility Particle Sizer (DMPS), Soot Particle Aerosol Mass Spectrometer (SP-AMS), a Cloud Condensation Nuclei Counter (CCNC) and a NOx-analyzer. LÄS MER
3. Charging of aerosol particles - An investigation of the possibility of using Americium-241 for SMPS chargersMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Climate change is a fact and effects everybody on this planet, whether its humans, plants or animals. There is a comprehensive agreement about the mechanisms on how aerosol particles affect the radiative balance of the earth, but there is a need of more knowledge to fully understand climate change and the strength of the aerosol radiative forcing. LÄS MER
4. Development of a multi-collector inductively coupled plasma massspectrometry method for measurement of stable sulphur isotope ratios in aerosol sulphateMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Analytisk kemi
Sammanfattning : Sulphur stable isotope ratios are useful tracers in geological and environmental studies. They can for example be used to trace the origin of atmospheric sulphate aerosols, because anthropogenic sulphate and natural sulphate have distinguishable δ34S-values (δ34S value of approximately +0 to +8 ‰ for anthropogenic and approximately +12 to +19 ‰ for natural). LÄS MER
5. Atmospheric Ice Formation Potential of Biomass Combustion Aerosol Particles (from residential cooking in Sub-Saharan East Africa)Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kärnfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Aerosol.