Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 76 uppsatser innehållade ordet Aerosol.
1. Atmospheric Ice Formation Potential of Biomass Combustion Aerosol Particles (from residential cooking in Sub-Saharan East Africa)Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kärnfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Study of spatial and temporal variation of atmospheric optical parameters and their relation with PM 2.5 concentration over Europe using GIS technologiesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to examine the use of remote sensing aerosol data as an estimator of ground level fine particulate matter concentration (PM 2.5). In order to examine this possible relation, daily MODIS Aerosol Optical Depth (AOD) data were used, collected for an entire year. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : Small biological airborne particles (aerosols) reside in the atmosphere and can influence human health, the climate and the environment. Whereas aerosol sampling technology is well-known, there is currently no satisfactory high-volume flow impinger for health and atmospheric monitoring applications. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ergonomi och aerosolteknologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis is focused on electronic cigarettes and the formulations (also known as e-juices) associated with these. The reason is that there have been countless studies on the health effects and nicotine delivery of normal cigarettes, but not as much on electronic cigarettes. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling
Sammanfattning : This project aims to use temporal and spatial data analysis to express the measured air pollutant concentrations as well as their relation with the aerosol traces, indicated by the intensity ratio (IR). The surveying were performed during a field campaign of several days of mobile optical remote sensing measurements in Tianjing city, China. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Aerosol.