Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1508 uppsatser innehållade ordet Africa.
1. CAN UNEVEN WELFARE FUNDING EX-PLAIN THE RISE OF THE POPULIST RADI-CAL RIGHT? A sub-national study of variations in welfare provisions and the change in vote share for the Sweden Democrats in Sweden between 2010 and 2014.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the last few years, the party group defined as the radical right have risen in popularity across the nations of Europe. The research in this field is impressive yet many assume that these party simply represent a xenophobic view as a reaction to the recent waves of immigrants fleeing war or social injustice in Africa and middle east but what is xenophobia if not a lack of social, general, trust? The research in this field is limited with only a few studies that have taken it into consideration. LÄS MER
2. LARGE-SCALE COLLECTIVE ACTION OVER WILDLIFE AND NATURAL RESOURCES. Prospects in reaching compliance with conservation rules by resource users: The Case of Kavango Zambezi Conservation AreaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Many of today’s global environmental problems could be mitigated through large-scalecollective action between different actors. Still, most theoretical assumptions on how collectiveaction can be reached over natural resources is based on empirical work within small- tomedium scale common-pool-resources. LÄS MER
3. EURAFRICAN GEOPOLITICS? A Qualitative Textual Analysis of the French Geopolitical Construction of Africa in the Post-Cold War PeriodKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Françafrique is a neo-colonial practice characterized by frequent armed interventions in Africa that defined France’s Africa-strategy during the Cold War. French leaders have announced a rupture with Françafrique since the early 1990’s. In the meantime, France has increasingly included the EU in its Africa-strategy. LÄS MER
4. Gender and Climate Change. An Emperical Legal Study of Gender Responsiveness in Kenyan Climate Change Response DocumentsMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Climate change, also referred to as global warming, is affecting every continent of the world, affecting lives and causing significant impacts on the environment as well national economies. Kenya and neighbouring countries in East Africa are some of the countries hardest hit by the impacts of climate change. LÄS MER
5. Entry Mode Strategies of Advanced Market Economies into Emerging Markets of Sub-Saharan Africa: The example of a power generation MNEMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Africa.