Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17424 uppsatser innehållade ordet After.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Bioteknik (master)
Sammanfattning : Prebiotics are non-digestible carbohydrates that selectively stimulate the growth and activity of health promoting bacteria in the colon, resulting in homeostasis to the gut environment. It is considered to be the solution of many health-related diseases such as type-2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease and cancer. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The discussion concerning the impact of information and communication technology (ICT) on economic growth has been going on for a long time. The topic has been debated widely between supporters of the exogenous theory, where innovation is the result of chance, and supporters of the endogenous theory who argue that innovation is a result of what people and businesses do. LÄS MER
3. Skapandet av Jämställdhet och Social Hållbarhet inom Småskaligt Fiske – FAO SSF Guidelines Tidiga Implementeringsprocess i ChileMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Förvaltningshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The SSF Guidelines have been described as “the first internationally agreed instrumentdedicated entirely to the immensely important ... small-scale fisheries” (FAO, 2015:v). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Today organizations struggle with management of many systems. The systems could havedifferent integrations with each-other and a lack of overview is missing. This could be acomplex environment to maintain. To get a grip of the systems, and to get an overall perspectiveover the business entire family of systems a model could be used. LÄS MER
5. Autonomous Weapons – the “Kalashnikovs” of Tomorrow? An Analysis of the Meetings of Experts on Lethal Autonomous Weapons Systems within the framework of the United Nations' Convention on Certain Conventional WeaponsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : After the invention of gunpowder and the development of nuclear weapons, the world faces a thirdrevolution in warfare: lethal autonomous weapons systems (LAWS). Since 2014, states, scientistsand civil society activist have been discussing the risks of such systems and possibilities to regulatethem within the framework of the United Nations’ Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons(CCW). LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet After.