Sökning: "Baltic Sea"
Visar resultat 46 - 50 av 213 uppsatser innehållade orden Baltic Sea.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Swedish warship Vasa is one of the largest marine archaeological artefacts in the world. It was salvaged from the bottom of the Baltic Sea after 300 years. During the time spent in the sea as well as in a museum hall, the wood of the Vasa experienced a lot of changes. These changes cause degradation of the wood. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekologi
Sammanfattning : Energy balance of large-scale and small-scale scenarios of macroalgae harvesting for biogas production was assessed from the energy balance perspective. Evaluation was based on primary energy Input Output (IO) ratio where all primary energy inputs into the stages of the process life-cycle were summarized and divided by the final energy output from the system. LÄS MER
48. Teknikimplementering vid muddringsprojekt : Viktiga faktorer vid teknikval samt olika aktörers betydelse i processenMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för teknikvetenskap (SCI)
Sammanfattning : There are today large amounts of contaminated sediments in the Baltic Sea. These contaminants are the result of many years industrial activity where the contaminants have not been taken care of and just released out in the water. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Vattendragsteknik
Sammanfattning : To facilitate the process of setting up small scale environmental models in coastal and offshore areas a wave model and a 2D current model for the Baltic Sea have been set up with MIKE 21. The ambition is that the Baltic Sea model can serve as a source of boundary conditions for local models. LÄS MER
50. Dynamics of internal nutrient sources in the Baltic Sea - A comparative modelling study of the Gulf of Finland.Master-uppsats, KTH/Vattenvårdsteknik; KTH/Vattenvårdsteknik
Sammanfattning : For decades the Baltic Sea has been subject to eutrophication due to heavy anthropogenic nutrient loads on the aquatic ecosystem. Quantitative projections of its effects require an understanding of its driving mechanisms, i.e. LÄS MER