Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5814 uppsatser innehållade ordet Behavior.
1. Framtidens fisk odlas i stan - En studie kring akvaponikens möjlighet till kommersiellt genomslag i SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The world population is increasing rapidly and humans eat more protein every year. By 2050, the world population is estimated to need 70% more protein than is available today. Already now, the world's ocean is fading, while today's meat production is one of the biggest contributors to the climate changes. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : As the recently published scientific anthology Anti-Gender Campaigns in Europe shows, antigender movements have been on a constant rise throughout Europe since the 1990s and are now a well-established part of the political landscape in numerous countries. In countries that haven’t seenthe rise of an anti-gender movement however, the same discourses used to mobilize against gender issues in the countries that have can be found nonetheless. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Decision theory has made many additions in the field of risk-behavior. For this paper, we will specifically look at risk-seeking under time pressure, when the information aspect is varied. LÄS MER
4. Leadership during change : A study of leadership within the rapidly changing transaction banking environmentKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Transaction banking is changing in a fast pace due to digitalization, changes in regulation, new competition in the market etc. This acronym VUCA describes this environment; Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity. Due to changes in technology, politics and economics strategic renewal is critical to ensure long term survival. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to investigate school counselors approach towards, and experience of, working with lgbtq in school. The survey was conducted through semi-structured interviews with six school counselors working with students in age six-fifteen and sixteen-eighteen. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Behavior.