Sökning: "Bottleneck operations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Bottleneck operations.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industriell organisation och produktion; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industriell organisation och produktion
Sammanfattning : Most companies have a bottleneck in their production, that is a constraining re-source. When the demand is higher than the capacity in the constraining resource it is impossible to produce the demanded output. This problem leads to delayed deliveries, unhappy customers and ultimately to decreased revenue. LÄS MER
2. A Model for Increasing Profitability of Raw Mill Processes through Effective Maintenance : A Case StudyKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för teknik, TEK; Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för teknik, TEK
Sammanfattning : Theorists have shown that continuous improvements of the organization are a requirement in today’s global market. The nature of the required improvements can vary from business to business. This study is conducted within a business where the marked demand is higher than the average production rate of the product. LÄS MER
3. Lean thinking in the supply chain operations and its integration with customer order decoupling point and bottlenecksMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Tekniska högskolanProduktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The thesis study reveals that the position of bottleneck is a significant importance in supplychain process. The modern supply chain is characterized as having diverse products due tomass customization, dynamic production technology and ever changing customer demand. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Duroc Special Steel is a so called re-roller operation and is located within SSAB:s industrial area in Luleå. The production includes rolling, annealing and slitting of warm and cold rolled metal strips in customized sizes. Along with 17 other companies Duroc Special Steel represents the Duroc group. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Maskinteknik; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industriell organisation och produktion
Sammanfattning : The company is currently in a stage of improvement and has therefore taken the help of students at School of Engineering, Jonkoping University. The current production is batch, production layout is fixed. A bottleneck is created after the first station which leads to large efficiency loss. LÄS MER