Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 378 uppsatser innehållade ordet Brazil.
1. Advertising in high- and low context cultures : A comparative content analysis between Sweden and BrazilKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : In today's increasingly globalised world, research within cultural differences is called for to be able to categorize nations and aid cross border communications around the world. This thesis is a quantitative study of differences in advertising communication between what is considered high and low context cultures, through a deeper look into Sweden and Brazil. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för språk, litteratur och interkultur
Sammanfattning : The ways in which someone’s first language (L1) influences his or her second language (L2) to create errors, that is negative transfer, is a topic that has received much attention in the field of Second Language Acquisition (SLA). Previous research has suggested that negative transfer is responsible for many errors. LÄS MER
3. The influence of self-leadership on an entrepreneur : A Qualitative Content Analysis of Brazilian and Indian EntrepreneursMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : In this research, we have investigated the entrepreneur and how he or she can use self-leadership in order to exercise leadership. An entrepreneur is a global phenomenon and entrepreneurship is part of it, in both as being developed or underdeveloped. LÄS MER
4. “As the twig is bent, so grows the tree” : A study of the influence of Swedish corporate culture in managing ethical dilemmas in BrazilKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Throughout history, the Latin American region has faced inequalities in the form of ethical issues that derive from institutional corruption, bribery and negligence. Today, the region is facing an ongoing shift in terms of emerging market potential, whilst influences from global trends are establishing roots. LÄS MER
5. Export, FDI and Economic Growth in Mercosur: The causal relationship and effect of trade liberalisationMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Researchers agree that there exist a close connection between export, foreign direct investment and economic growth, still they do not agree about the causal relationships between them. Latin America has over the last decades faced several economic crises. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Brazil.