Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 362 uppsatser innehållade ordet Brazil.
1. The shifting role of the Brazilian Military since 1985 : A study of changes in the civil-military relationsKandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Latinamerikainstitutet
Sammanfattning : This thesis will investigate the development of civil-military relations in Brazil since the democratization in 1985. The two most important previous studies, by Alfred Stepan and Wendy Hunter, will be presented and discussed. They where published in 1988 and 1997, respectively. LÄS MER
2. Financialization and human rights abuses provoked by business: the case of Samarco disaster in BrazilMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to explore the implications of the financialization process on human rights compliance by business, based on an analysis of the Samarco case, in Brazil. In 2015, Samarco Company’s tailing dam collapsed and killed people, destroyed the surroundings and polluted 650 km of a river basin’s waters. LÄS MER
3. Knowledge Sharing within Business Process Integration. What are the barriers for knowledge sharing? - The case of Statkraft’s e-invoice project.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Electrification of households in rural area and isolated regions plays a significant impact on the balanced economic development. Brazil grows with a high population growth rate, but still parts of rural area and isolated regions do not have the accessibility of electric power. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Artificial neural networks are, again, on the rise. The decreasing costs of computing power and the availability of big data together with advancements of neural network theory have made this possible. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Brazil.