Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 287 uppsatser innehållade ordet Brazil.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för språk, litteratur och interkultur
Sammanfattning : The ways in which someone’s first language (L1) influences his or her second language (L2) to create errors, that is negative transfer, is a topic that has received much attention in the field of Second Language Acquisition (SLA). Previous research has suggested that negative transfer is responsible for many errors. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energi och klimatstudier, ECS
Sammanfattning : Air pollution is becoming a major issue in cities across the world, its common cause being the use of fossil fuel combustion engines in both private and collective transport modes. However, alternative technologies, such as biofuels, hybrid and battery electric vehicles, are on the rise. LÄS MER
3. The shifting role of the Brazilian Military since 1985 : A study of changes in the civil-military relationsKandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Latinamerikainstitutet
Sammanfattning : This thesis will investigate the development of civil-military relations in Brazil since the democratization in 1985. The two most important previous studies, by Alfred Stepan and Wendy Hunter, will be presented and discussed. They where published in 1988 and 1997, respectively. LÄS MER
4. Potential for the anaerobic digestion of municipal solid waste (MSW) in the city of Curitiba, BrazilMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energi och klimatstudier, ECS
Sammanfattning : Curitiba is a city of two million inhabitants located in the South of Brazil. It is a pioneer in waste management in the country, and is famous for its programs promoting recycling and organic waste collection. LÄS MER
5. Financialization and human rights abuses provoked by business: the case of Samarco disaster in BrazilMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to explore the implications of the financialization process on human rights compliance by business, based on an analysis of the Samarco case, in Brazil. In 2015, Samarco Company’s tailing dam collapsed and killed people, destroyed the surroundings and polluted 650 km of a river basin’s waters. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Brazil.