Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 378 uppsatser innehållade ordet Brazil.
11. Potential for the anaerobic digestion of municipal solid waste (MSW) in the city of Curitiba, BrazilMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energi och klimatstudier, ECS
Sammanfattning : Curitiba is a city of two million inhabitants located in the South of Brazil. It is a pioneer in waste management in the country, and is famous for its programs promoting recycling and organic waste collection. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema MiljöförändringLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The study aims to assess vulnerability to sea level rise of the municipal population from the coastal region of the state of São Paulo. This vulnerability assessment focus on degrees of vulnerability and what are the main factors that affect vulnerability to sea level rise in the municipalities. LÄS MER
13. Financialization and human rights abuses provoked by business: the case of Samarco disaster in BrazilMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to explore the implications of the financialization process on human rights compliance by business, based on an analysis of the Samarco case, in Brazil. In 2015, Samarco Company’s tailing dam collapsed and killed people, destroyed the surroundings and polluted 650 km of a river basin’s waters. LÄS MER
14. Knowledge Sharing within Business Process Integration. What are the barriers for knowledge sharing? - The case of Statkraft’s e-invoice project.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Electrification of households in rural area and isolated regions plays a significant impact on the balanced economic development. Brazil grows with a high population growth rate, but still parts of rural area and isolated regions do not have the accessibility of electric power. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Brazil.