Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 385 uppsatser innehållade ordet Brazil.
6. The influence of self-leadership on an entrepreneur : A Qualitative Content Analysis of Brazilian and Indian EntrepreneursMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : In this research, we have investigated the entrepreneur and how he or she can use self-leadership in order to exercise leadership. An entrepreneur is a global phenomenon and entrepreneurship is part of it, in both as being developed or underdeveloped. LÄS MER
7. “As the twig is bent, so grows the tree” : A study of the influence of Swedish corporate culture in managing ethical dilemmas in BrazilKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Throughout history, the Latin American region has faced inequalities in the form of ethical issues that derive from institutional corruption, bribery and negligence. Today, the region is facing an ongoing shift in terms of emerging market potential, whilst influences from global trends are establishing roots. LÄS MER
8. Export, FDI and Economic Growth in Mercosur: The causal relationship and effect of trade liberalisationMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Researchers agree that there exist a close connection between export, foreign direct investment and economic growth, still they do not agree about the causal relationships between them. Latin America has over the last decades faced several economic crises. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the dynamics behind occupational segregation in Brazil. Applying the theoretical framework of Schelling (1971) into a labour market context, it is investigated whether occupations in Brazil exhibit tipping. LÄS MER
10. Unfolding Slavery: a comparative analysis of definitions and positive obligations in the IACtHR case of Hacienda Brasil Verde Worker v. Brazil and the ECtHR case law on slavery and forced labourMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : In October 2016, the IACtHR issued the judgment of the case of Hacienda Brasil Verde Workers v Brazil. The case concerns the subjection of 85 workers to slavery-like conditions in a private-owned livestock farm located in the north of Brazil. Brasil Verde Workers v. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Brazil.