Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 58 uppsatser innehållade ordet Brexit.
1. Managing the Risks and Uncertainties of Brexit: A multiple-case study on Swedish SMEs with exposure towards the UKMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Over and over again, vote intention polls have been reported to fail their forecasts of votes such as the UK “Brexit” referendum and the US presidential election of 2016. The trustworthiness of opinion polls are called into question and this thesis aims to provide detailed knowledge of some of the circumstances that lead to inaccurate measurements of voting intention. LÄS MER
3. Diskriminering av kvinnliga polska migranter i Storbritannien: en kvalitativ intervjustudie av diskriminering och stigmatisering i ljuset av BrexitKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis investigates experiences of discrimination among Polish female migrantsworking in Great Britain in jobs that do not correspond to their degrees and qualifications from Poland. The overarching question is; What experiences do female Polish migrants have ofdiscrimination and stigmatization on the grounds of ethnicity and gender, and what implications dothese experiences have? This question is explored through ten semi-structured interviews, collected in Great Britain. LÄS MER
4. Explaining Economic Brexit in Scotland and Wales - A comparative study between two devolved nationsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Brexit-vote shook both the United Kingdom and the rest of the European Union as UK is the first country that has ever voted to leave the EU. It is thus important to understand on what grounds the people have cast their vote. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Understanding events’ impact on financial instruments are crucial for the participants in the financial markets. Here we propose an approach to model an anticipated event’s impact on the prices of FX options, represented in implied volatility. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Brexit.