Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37 uppsatser innehållade ordet Brexit.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Over and over again, vote intention polls have been reported to fail their forecasts of votes such as the UK “Brexit” referendum and the US presidential election of 2016. The trustworthiness of opinion polls are called into question and this thesis aims to provide detailed knowledge of some of the circumstances that lead to inaccurate measurements of voting intention. LÄS MER
2. Diskriminering av kvinnliga polska migranter i Storbritannien: en kvalitativ intervjustudie av diskriminering och stigmatisering i ljuset av BrexitKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis investigates experiences of discrimination among Polish female migrantsworking in Great Britain in jobs that do not correspond to their degrees and qualifications from Poland. The overarching question is; What experiences do female Polish migrants have ofdiscrimination and stigmatization on the grounds of ethnicity and gender, and what implications dothese experiences have? This question is explored through ten semi-structured interviews, collected in Great Britain. LÄS MER
3. Explaining Economic Brexit in Scotland and Wales - A comparative study between two devolved nationsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Brexit-vote shook both the United Kingdom and the rest of the European Union as UK is the first country that has ever voted to leave the EU. It is thus important to understand on what grounds the people have cast their vote. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : Citizens of the member states of the EU generally lack knowledge about the EU. This gives the media an important role in shaping public opinion. Media ascribing attributes to a subject of public discussion, is referred to as second level agenda setting. One recurring critique against the EU is its lack of democracy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The European Union (EU) have during the years faced challenges of disintegration between its own Members. This thesis have studied about the phenomenon of disintegration and it is focused on the research of Phillipe Schmitter and Zoe Lefkofridi. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Brexit.