Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 388 uppsatser innehållade ordet Buffer.
1. Development of a microwell-based lateral flow immunoassay for detection of tetracycline in cow milkMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för Immunteknologi; Lunds universitet/Utbildningsprogram, LTH
Sammanfattning : In order to meet the increasing demand for dairy products in China big cattle farms have been formed throughout the country. To control the outbreak and spread of disease antibiotics are readily employed, and detection methods are needed to ensure that the produced milk does not contain levels of antibiotics exceeding the regulatory limits. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the availability heuristic which inflates manager's perception of liquidity risk attributing to earthquake strikes. Employing the financial reporting data of Chinese listed firms, I estimate a fixed-effect model of severe earthquake events and corporate cash holding as the proxy for a firm's self-insurance coverage. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Förbränningsfysik
Sammanfattning : Current advances in Deep Learning have shown significant improvements in common Machine Learning applications such as image, speech and text recognition. Specifically, in order to process time series, deep Neural Networks (NNs) with Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM) units are widely used in sequence recognition problems to store recent information and to use it for future predictions. LÄS MER
4. Water Management in the midst of Climate Change and Growing Tourism: A Field Study from the Peruvian AndesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : According to climate researchers, melting glaciers is one of the most sever effects of the globalclimate change. Peru that contains more than seventy percent of the world’s tropical glaciers isparticularly vulnerable to this effect. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Job control is traditionally considered a buffer against stress. To find out if there is any evidenceto support this idea, I compared the perceived job stress levels among school principalsin the public sector within the Gothenburg region with their degree of job control, more specifically,the possibilities to flexible work arrangements they experienced that their job provide. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Buffer.