Sökning: "Business and Economics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10288 uppsatser innehållade orden Business and Economics.
1. Achieving higher returns with Piotroski’s F_Score model - An empirical study on the Swedish stock marketKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis evaluates the success of a fundamental investing strategy on the Swedish stock market between 2004 and 2016. The main purpose is to examine if the F_Score system developed by Piotroski (2000) could be used to identify winners and losers during aforementioned time frame. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Abstract Bachelor Thesis 15hp, Business Program, School of Business and Economics at Linnaeus University, Controller, 2FE20E, VT 2018 Title: Implementing a Strategic Change - A Case Study on Visma Spcs Authors: Philip Bergsteinsson, Christoffer Walfridson, Filip Öggesjö Examiner: Elin Funck Tutor: Anders Jerreling Background and problem: Strategy work is a process consisting of two parts, formulation and execution. Companies that execute a strategy change are facing major challenges. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the recently implemented Swedish airline tax. It focuses on two areas surrounding the tax. The first being the dual objectives of increasing efficiency by internalizing the climate externality of aviation and reducing emissions to aid in the completion of Swedish climate goals. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this work company announcements of blockchain name changes are empirically analysed to obtain a sense of how markets value the blockchain technology. This “blockchain effect” is analysed using an event study in order to calculate cumulative abnormal returns for multiple event windows. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: Interest Rate Sensitivity of Real Estate Companies’ Income Statements - A Study on the Swedish Market in a Low Rate Environment Seminar date: 11th of January 2018 Course: FEKH89, Bachelor Degree Project in Financial Management, Undergraduate Level Authors: Karl Ågren, Samuel Hammarling and Sebastian Lindeborg Advisor: Anamaria Cociorva Key words: Real estate companies, repo rate, income statement sensitivity, pricing of debt, mixed methods research Purpose: The purpose of this study is to empirically investigate the sensitivity of Swedish real estate companies’ income statements towards a 100 basis point increase in the Riksbank’s repo rate. Methodology: A mixed methods research approach is employed. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Business and Economics.