Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 117 uppsatser innehållade ordet CAPE.
1. “I felt more at home than being at home” A qualitative study about collective identities within the culture of Cape Town gangsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to examine how different social factors and componentshelp form and maintain a collective identity and a sense of belonging within the existinggang culture of Cape Town gangs. Furthermore, we reflected on what type ofpreventative interventions that could be helpful when addressing the issue of gangs. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Variations in major, minor, and trace elements compositions and ratios, as well as isotope ratios are all useful tools in studying the composition of the Earth’s mantle, and heterogeneities present therein. Since the mantle itself doesn’t easily lend itself to study, ocean island basalt (OIBs) are commonly used as a proxy due to compositional differences combined with the range of origination depth, a combination that allows them to represent the heterogeneity of the mantle, sampling everything from the core mantle boundary to the old or recent additions of recycled oceanic crust. LÄS MER
3. Musik, förändring och framtidsdrömmar : En kvalitativ studie av det sydafrikanska musikutbildningsprojektet, Acess Music ProjectKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för samhälls- och kulturvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : This study is an examination of how a music education that is run by a NGO, Non Governmental Organisation, in South Africa works. The organisation Arkwork for Art NPC, and their artistic programme Access Music Project, AMP, based in Grahamstown in Eastern Cape province, works as an case study. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Bildproduktion
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to examine marketers view of alcohol advertising. Focus have been on its potential effect on the society, moral aspects and its relation to sustainability, identity, gender and celebrities. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : In our interconnected world, social media is a vital tool for communication in the everyday life of individuals. The importance of social media in society has increased not only in times of peace, but social media has grown to be instrument of influencing crisis. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet CAPE.