Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 106 uppsatser innehållade ordet CAPE.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a case study of how women's identities are made salient and marginalised in the FeesMustFall (FMF) movement in Cape Town, South Africa, and how this has played into their engagement with the movement. Thus, this study is centred around the perceived tension between essentialising identities and accommodating intersectionality within the FMF movement. LÄS MER
2. The policy process behind the adaptation of Urban Agriculture policy in Cape Town and Johannesburg : Academic activists and NGO´s as policy actorsKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : South Africa, also known as the ´Rainbow nation´, is one of the wealthiest countries on the African continent counted in terms of GDP. After the 1994 election, it became a functioning democracy with universal suffrage. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LTH Ingenjörshögskolan vid Campus Helsingborg
Sammanfattning : In the regulation of Trafikverket there is many technical requirements that the railway facility should face. The reason for its existence is to create a standardized facility with well balanced requirements that includes implementation and management. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Evidence from the U.S equity market shows that the cyclically adjusted price to earnings ratio (CAPE) is a strong predictor of future long-horizon stock returns. This paper focuses attention on the Swedish equity market to see whether the CAPE-ratio is applicable to the Swedish market. LÄS MER
5. Local perspectives on how to improve living and working conditions in South African wine industryKandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Avdelningen för samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of my study is to investigate how representatives of wine-farm workers' unions and wine-farm workers' support groups formulate their ideas about procedures aiming at achieving improved conditions. As sustainability work and ethical follow-up are terms which most often are used within companies, and not reflect methods, procedures instruments etc. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet CAPE.