Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 50 uppsatser innehållade ordet CFD-analysis.
1. On Control and stabilisation of floating wind platforms with the help of CFD analysis and the Magnus effectMaster-uppsats, KTH/Numerisk analys, NA
Sammanfattning : With new technologies and possibilities arising both in the renewable energy sector as well as in the field of Computational Fluid Dynamics, this thesis describes the simulation of vortex- induced vibrations for floating wind turbine platforms. The aim is to control and stabilize floating wind platforms with the help of CFD and the Magnus effect. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Mekanisk värmeteori och strömningslära
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Produktutveckling
Sammanfattning : Small biological airborne particles (aerosols) reside in the atmosphere and can influence human health, the climate and the environment. Whereas aerosol sampling technology is well-known, there is currently no satisfactory high-volume flow impinger for health and atmospheric monitoring applications. LÄS MER
4. CFD Analysis of Cold Stage Centrifugal Pump for Cooling of Hot IsostaticPress with Validation Case StudyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Mekanik
Sammanfattning : Hot isostatic pressing (HIPing) has been a growing material treatment process for performance part manufacturingfor over 50 years. This process of using an inert gas at high temperature and pressure to densifymaterials leads to vastly improved material properties by removing pores and other micro- aws. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Mekanik
Sammanfattning : In a previous thesis work a swing check valve was studied with CFD analysisin order to nd correlations that could provide a good input for a onedimensionalmodel of the same. In this document, starting from the previousthesis results and using the model by Li and Liou as the reference work, a checkvalve is investigated and the hydraulic torque coecients identied. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet CFD-analysis.