Sökning: "COMMUNICATION ANALYSIS"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1563 uppsatser innehållade orden COMMUNICATION ANALYSIS.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study is to reach knowledge about how public librarians understands and describes environmental scanning as a working process in a Swedish public library. The study consists of 5 interviews with public librarians working within the same organization. The empirical material is presented in two ways. LÄS MER
2. Biblioteket på Facebook. En studie av hur akademiska bibliotek och folkbibliotek i Sverige använder sig av Facebook.Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the use of the social network Facebook among 67 Swedish libraries; 27 academic libraries and 40 public libraries. Data is collected through an analysis of the libraries’ Facebook pages and through an email survey. To analyze the data, a series of statistical analyses were performed. LÄS MER
3. Can a gluten-free and caseinfree diet reduce symptoms in children with Autism Spectrum Disorders?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Sahlgrenska Academyat University of GothenburgDepartment of Internal Medicine and Clinical NutritionAbstractTitle: Can a gluten free and casein free diet reduce symptoms in childrenwith Autism Spectrum Disorders?Author: Anna Caesar och Mikaela SchönningSupervisor: Heléne Bertéus ForslundExaminer: Anna WinkvistProgramme: Dietician study programme, 180/240 ECTSType of paper: Examination paper, 15 ECTSDate: April 11, 2012Background: Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) are complex developmental disabilities thatcause problems with communication, attention, social interaction and cognitive function.There is no known cure for ASD but many different approaches are used to treat thesymptoms of the disorders. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Human rights have been added to the new curriculum which came into force the 1st of July 2011 in the Swedish Upper Secondary school. The purpose with this master thesis is to compare the old and the new curriculum as part of an examination of what way they affect the Social Science education. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Higher education (HE) has become an increasingly competitive sector. The number of countries that are actively involved in international student recruitment has grown considerably. LÄS MER