Sökning: "COMMUNICATION ANALYSIS"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1862 uppsatser innehållade orden COMMUNICATION ANALYSIS.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Handels- och IT-högskolan
Sammanfattning : Uncertainty in software development and business environment and the need to increase thespeed of development have driven organizations to search for methods that are responsive toboth change and speed. Providing iterative development, agile development involvescustomers and users through different phases of development, and delivers frequent releasesof software to customer while receives the corresponding feedback. LÄS MER
2. Health Information Exchange Problems within Different Health Organizations, Introducing Super ClinicMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Handels- och IT-högskolan
Sammanfattning : The growth of e-health system has influenced the way health organizations conducttheir business. Communication between these systems is one of the most significantfactors since a more efficient communication system can improve an organizationperformance. LÄS MER
3. Föräldrars uppfattningar kring sin betydelse i det cannabisförebyggande arbetet – En kvalitativ studie med fokusgrupper som metodKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Parents have been shown to be of great importance in preventing cannabis use among adolescents. Parenting practices such as control, open communication and good relations within the family have shown to be protective factors, whereas lack of communication and weak social and emotional support have been associated with an increased risk for cannabis use among adolescents. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study was to investigate how Parkinson’sdisease affects the individual’s ability to give feedback in face to faceinteraction with a significant other and how this affects the conversationalinteraction. The study applied a qualitative approach, using ConversationAnalysis and Activity based communication analysis with altogether fourdyads. LÄS MER
5. Intercultural Communication between Museum Educators and Museum Visitors. A Qualitative Study at Swedish MuseumsMaster-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This qualitative study investigates intercultural communication between museum educators and museum visitors in museums in Gothenburg City, Sweden. The study was conducted as a thematic content analysis, where the content of six transcribed interviews with museumeducators from three public museums and 13 questionnaires filled in by non-Swedish, adult nationals attending guided tours hosted by Swedish museum educators where analyzed and discussed. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet COMMUNICATION ANALYSIS.