Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 201 uppsatser innehållade ordet Chile.
1. Skapandet av Jämställdhet och Social Hållbarhet inom Småskaligt Fiske – FAO SSF Guidelines Tidiga Implementeringsprocess i ChileMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Förvaltningshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The SSF Guidelines have been described as “the first internationally agreed instrumentdedicated entirely to the immensely important ... small-scale fisheries” (FAO, 2015:v). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, didaktik och utbildningsstudier
Sammanfattning : The present study examines from a Bourdieusian perspective the relationship between the university admission process and the social structure in Chile by analysing the extent to which inherited and acquired assets relates to the educational performance and pathways of talented students. Geometric Data Analysis in the form of Specific Multiple Correspondence Analysis is used to map out the social space of the First-application Enrolees in higher education via the University Selection Test between 2005 and 2017. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Astronomi; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för astronomi och teoretisk fysik
Sammanfattning : Protoplanetary discs surround young stars for the first few million years after their formation and they are the birthplaces of planetary systems. The thermal structure of the discs is regulated by their dust content and the opacity that it provides. LÄS MER
4. The industries’ effect on the indigenous people in Chile : A discourse analysis of the Corporate Social Responsibility policies in the aquaculture and forestry sectors in ChileMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate how the rights of the indigenous people are being affected because of the forest and salmon industries surrounding them. The question of the thesis is “How do the companies (multinational and national) in Chile discursively construct themselves as responsible actors in the local communities through their CSR profiles on their webpages?” Through the CDA approach of Fairclough’s three-stage model, I want to analyse the language and how the companies promote themselves as sustainable through their CSR profiles. LÄS MER
5. "We Really Are Not Artists, We Are Military. We Are Soldiers": The Street Art Culture of Chile and its Power in Art EducationKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the street art culture of Chile and its power in art education. The thesis highlights the didactic questions what, how and why. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Chile.