Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 188 uppsatser innehållade ordet Chile.
11. The Currency of Contacts: The Importance of Social Capital and Entrepreneurial Networking for Chilean Innovative EntrepreneurshipC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : The Chilean entrepreneurial scene has been growing considerably over the last few years, much as a result of governmental incentives aiming to encourage entrepreneurship. The Chilean culture is characterized by collectivistic influences in which entrepreneurs' reliance on family and friends is high for starting up their ventures. LÄS MER
12. Collective Action in Response to an Environmental Disaster – A Case Study of the 2016 Social Movement in Chiloé, ChileKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : In early 2016, a toxic algae bloom emerged along the coastline of Chiloé archipelago in southern Chile. Shortly thereafter, locals spotted dead animals – ranging from mussels, to penguins and whales – washed ashore along the beaches. LÄS MER
13. Abortförbud i Chile: en form av förtryck mot kvinnor? : En diskursanalyitisk undersökning av den mediala abortdebatten i Chile.Master-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
14. ”It is the best thing that can be done for the children” : How Chilean pedagogues describe their work with and around bi- and multilingual children.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för bibliotek, information, pedagogik och IT
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to find out if Chilean pedagogues feel sufficiently prepared to work with and around bi- and multilinguistic children. The two questions that are answered in this thesis are Do the pedagogues feel like they have enough theoretical and practical knowledge about bi- and multilingualism? In that case, how and why? How do their personal experiences and feelings towards bi- and multilingualism affect their professional work? In order to answer the purpose of this thesis a qualitative study is conducted using semi-structured interviews as a method. LÄS MER
15. Skildringen av det svåra arvet : En studie av utställningarna på Museo de la Memoria y los Derechos Humanos i Santiago, ChileMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : Museo de la Memoria y los Derechos Humanos (MMDH) in Santiago, Chile is dedicated to the depiction of a difficult heritage. This museum of memory and human rights narrates the military dictatorship in Chile 1973–1990, a time when thousands of people were subjected to unthinkable human rights violations committed by the Government Junta of Chile. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Chile.