Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 184 uppsatser innehållade ordet Chile.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Observationell astrofysik
Sammanfattning : The field of exoplanets have been rapidly growing, confirming over three thousand planets of which most have been discovered with the Transit method. Now focus lies on the characterization of exoplanets atmospheres. LÄS MER
17. Chilenska flyktingar i Sverige efter 1973 : En studie om chilenska flyktingars upplevelser av militärkuppen i Chile och efterföljande flykt till och flyktingmottagning i SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to study Chilean refugees’ experiences of the 1973 military coup in Chile as well as the subsequent escape to, and reception of refugees in Sweden. In order to accomplish the purpose of the essay, six Chilean refugees who arrived in Sweden after 1973 have been interviewed and have generated answers which are compared to previous research in this field. LÄS MER
18. Teachers’ perspectives on education under the impact of New Public Management : Exploring public policy effects on the teacher profession in ChileKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper provides a qualitative evaluation of the impact that educational policies of new managerial nature have had on Chilean secondary-school teachers’ profession. The study adopts a teacher-centred perspective, arguing for the importance of considering this professional angle in the study of educational policy impact given the teachers’ role in the policy process. LÄS MER
19. A critical perspective on ecological unequal exchange, dependency and development : the case of ChileMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Chile is strongly interconnected to the global markets through its trade relations. From a monetary perspective the country has shown an outstanding trade performance, having an equilibrated trade balance, avoiding debts and even presenting periods with high surplus. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Entreprenörskap och Innovation
Sammanfattning : The resource curse, also known as the “paradox of plenty”, basically states that countries that have natural resources in abundance, particularly in terms of non-renewable resources such as oil and gas and minerals, in the long run tend to have less economic growth and prosperity, than countries with relatively lesser endowments of natural resources.This research investigates the case of the Chilean economy; its erstwhile saltpeter mining industry and current copper mining industry. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Chile.