Sökning: "China Fund"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 uppsatser innehållade orden China Fund.
1. What affects the VC spatial clustering in China? Research on determinants of location selection and VC performanceD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : As a key propeller for the economy development and technology industrialization, venture capital (VC) has attracted the attention of both academics and policy makers around the world. In China, the spatial distribution of VC industry exhibits a high degree of agglomeration: More than 60% of Chinese VC firms cluster in Beijing, Shanghai, Zhejiang and Guangdong and VC investment performance in these four provinces behaves significant better than other non VC clustering regions. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Private equity firms have been playing an important role in the global financial market. In 2006, the asset under management was only 1 100 billion CNY, and in 2017, the figure has reached 8654 billion CNY. LÄS MER
3. A qualitative study of institutional opportunities and challenges for foreign venture capital investments in ChinaMagister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The emerging Chinese venture capital industry is a market filled with opportunities and challenges for foreign venture capitalists. The purpose of this study is to help foreign venture capitalists identify the investment opportunities and challenges from institutional perspective in China and exploit the influencing institutional factors before entering into Chinese venture market. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : This master thesis is devoted to understand urban housing affordability in China. The purpose of this thesis has been to investigate different approaches of studying housing affordability, and the policy and social complications of the measurement of Chinese urban housing affordability. The analysis is performed in three steps. LÄS MER
5. The Return of VC/PE Funds Financed Projects in China: An empirical study of the years 2009 to 2011Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Economics, Finance and Statistics
Sammanfattning : This paper presents an empirical study of the determinants that drive the investment performance of China’s venture capital (VC) and private equity (PE) funds. Using data on VC/PE funds backed initial public offerings (IPOs) from ChiNext between October 2009 to October 2011 and the internal rate of return (IRR) as the measurement for investment performance, this paper finds that fund experience has a positive influence on investment performance whereas investment scale and investment duration have a negative influence on investment performance. LÄS MER