Sökning: "Clean Coal"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden Clean Coal.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energisystemanalys
Sammanfattning : The way its future power systems are designed will have significant impact on sub-Saharan Africa's (SSA) aspirations to move from low electricity consumption rates to enhance life quality and further increase economic opportunity. At present, Africa is experiencing higher economic growth rates than other continents (including Asia). LÄS MER
2. Collection, Transportation, Storage and Conversion of Solar Light: Energy system for a single-family houseUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå/Department of Civil, Environmental and Natural Resources Engineering
Sammanfattning : Historically, man has used energy sources at its disposal to do a job or to get heat. First his own physical strength or domestic animals, then the energy of wind and water and later would come the exploitation of fossil fuels, such as coal, natural gas, oil and nuclear energy. The availability of energy has been essential for humanity. LÄS MER
3. Clean and Affordable Energy for Heating Water - Impacts and Feasibility of Solar Water Heaters in Lwandle, Cape TownMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In Cape Town, South Africa, households' acces to modern and clean energy services needs to be increased. However, use of coal-powered electricity stresses the environment and power cuts create an urgent need to reduce the demand. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Akademin för teknik och miljö;
Sammanfattning : AbstractChina is rich in coal resources, possessing as much as 13 percent of world’s coal reserves.With a vital role in domestic economic development, coal contributes to 70 percent ofnational energy needs. China’s power industry mainly depends on thermal power plants,where the largest share of coal is consumed. LÄS MER
5. Clean Development Mechanism - Key to the future? : A minor field study of organizations working in rural areas in Vietnam with renewable energy sources.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Ekonomihögskolan, ELNU; Linnéuniversitetet/Ekonomihögskolan, ELNU
Sammanfattning : A scholarship from the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA) made it possible for the authors to collect primary data on location in Vietnam. Through a study of three organizations we aimed to create an understanding of the Clean Development Mechanism. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Clean Coal.