Sökning: "Clean Coal"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Clean Coal.
1. Clean and Affordable Energy for Heating Water - Impacts and Feasibility of Solar Water Heaters in Lwandle, Cape TownMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In Cape Town, South Africa, households' acces to modern and clean energy services needs to be increased. However, use of coal-powered electricity stresses the environment and power cuts create an urgent need to reduce the demand. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Akademin för teknik och miljö;
Sammanfattning : AbstractChina is rich in coal resources, possessing as much as 13 percent of world’s coal reserves.With a vital role in domestic economic development, coal contributes to 70 percent ofnational energy needs. China’s power industry mainly depends on thermal power plants,where the largest share of coal is consumed. LÄS MER
3. Clean Development Mechanism - Key to the future? : A minor field study of organizations working in rural areas in Vietnam with renewable energy sources.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Ekonomihögskolan, ELNU; Linnéuniversitetet/Ekonomihögskolan, ELNU
Sammanfattning : A scholarship from the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA) made it possible for the authors to collect primary data on location in Vietnam. Through a study of three organizations we aimed to create an understanding of the Clean Development Mechanism. LÄS MER
4. Reduction of Greenhouse Gas Emissions through Adoption of Supercritical Technology in Coal Fired Thermal Power Plants in IndiaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : In India, emissions of greenhouse gases (GHGs) are increasing, due to the rise in energy demands to sustain economic growth. Coal is used as a dominant fuel in Indian thermal power plants, but the efficiency of these is low in comparison with prevailing international standards. As such, emissions of GHGs are much higher than is feasible to achieve. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Global heating is a topic that is debated in every part of the world. The weather has become more extreme. While scientists debate over the reason for those extremes it is no doubt that emission of greenhouse gases are constantly increasing globally. LÄS MER