Sökning: "Combustion Techniques"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 45 uppsatser innehållade orden Combustion Techniques.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Förbränningsfysik
Sammanfattning : In order to simulate complex combustion systems, the kinetic mechanisms describing the chemical processes have to be reduced. To minimize the error introduced by the reduction, coefficients of the reaction rates included in the mechanisms can be adjusted in ways so that simulations using the reduced mechanism behave like simulations that use detailed mechanisms. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Förbränningsfysik
Sammanfattning : There is a continued need for reliable and convenient nonintrusive thermometric techniques for better understanding and effective control of combustion related processes. In this thesis, three spectroscopic thermometric methods were studied to evaluate the hot flue gas temperatures provided by a multi-jet burner. LÄS MER
3. The impact of The Medium Combustion The impact of The Medium Combustiondioxide and nitrogen oxides prevention techniquesH-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för rymd-
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för Energivetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The transport sector is one of many markets facing new challenges in the pursuit of reduced greenhouse gas emissions. The people at Volvo Powertrain in Malmö are continuously working to develop new and improved techniques that are able to live up to the ever-increasing legislations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : Potassium (K) is the main ash-forming element released from biomass during thermochemical conversion. A better understanding of K chemistry and monitoring of K species is needed to optimize combustion systems. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Combustion Techniques.