Sökning: "Communicate New Technology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 275 uppsatser innehållade orden Communicate New Technology.
1. Im Zwiegespräch mit dem Computer : ICT und digitale Kompetenzen zur Förderung und zur Motivation der Sprachentwicklung von Lernern einer Fremdsprache mit Focus auf die mündliche SprachentwicklungKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Tyska
Sammanfattning : Aim – The paper at hand has three aims which are based on the recent adjustments made to the Swedish curriculum which take effect in summer 2018 and stipulate the implementation of digital competence in all subjects. Firstly, the study examines the effect of ICT and digital media/ aids on the WTC and motivation of second language learners. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : Today it is just as important to understand the content on social media platforms as the technology that are being used. With the help of technology the content does not need to be just words but can also be anything from videos to simple symbols. Taboo subjects like dick-pics are often swept under the rug as being too offensive to talk about. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Advancement of technology with the aid of new application, wireless communication has grown rapidly in the past two decades. Recently, in the wireless communication industry, Narrowband- Internet of Things (NB-IoT) is being discussed by everyone, as the most important emerging technology of the day. LÄS MER
4. The Smarter Assembly Position : A proposal focusing on a more intelligent tightening system at Scania CV AB Oskarshamn, inspired by Industry 4.0Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : This report is based on the thesis work that has been performed during spring 2018 at Scania CV AB in Oskarshamn. The task was to examine the opportunities for optimizing an assembly position from a tightening perspective, by using theories from Industry 4.0. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Software Defined Networking is a technology that introduces modular and programmable networks that uses separated control- and data-planes. Traditional networks use mostly proprietary protocols and devices that needs to communicate with each other and share information about routes and paths in the network. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Communicate New Technology.