Sökning: "Control mechanism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 319 uppsatser innehållade orden Control mechanism.
1. Starka styrmedel - en studie om relationen mellan arbetsgivarvarumärke och medarbetarnas organisationsidentitetKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: Strong control mechanisms - a study of the relationship between employer brand and employee organization identity Seminar date: 2018-01-12 Course: FEKH29, Business Administration: Degree Project in Marketing, Undergraduate level, 15 University Credits Points (UPC or ECTS‐cr) Authors: Rebecca Oldfield, Mathilde Åslund Advisor: Jon Bertilsson Keywords: Organizational identity, employer brand, employee, corporate brand and control mechanism Purpose: The purpose of the thesis is to open up for an increased understanding of the concept of employer brand by examining its relationship with the employee's organizational identity with a qualitative approach and starting point in theories regarding brands and organizational culture. Methodology: The thesis is a qualitative study with a hermeneutical phenomenological approach. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background Breathing is a life preserving mechanism that can influence muscles of the core and its stabilizing mechanisms, especially by the function of the diaphragm and intra-abdominal pressure (IAP) build-up. The 90/90 bridge with ball and balloon (90/90 breathing) is one technique doing so, thereby affecting the core and core stability (CS). LÄS MER
3. Complications and the quality of life after surgical correction of medial patellar luxation in dogsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Clinical Sciences
Sammanfattning : Medial patellar luxation is one of the most common orthopedic disorders in dogs, especially in small breed dogs. It is, in most cases, a developmental disorder associated with skeletal deformities and malalignment of the extensor mechanism. Patellar luxation is classified into four grades, see Table 2. LÄS MER
4. The Effects on Habitual Sitting Posture after a three-week Posture Tape Treatment, a Randomised Control TrialKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background: Improving habitual sitting posture in office environment has beneficial effectson behaviour changes and reduces the risk of musculoskeletal symptom. There are different treatments to improve habitual sitting posture, one is kinesiology tape. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC)
Sammanfattning : While signatures of attention can be observed in widespread areas within and outside of cortex, the control of attention is thought to be regulated by higher cognitive brain areas, such as the prefrontal cortex. In their recent study on mice Kim et al. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Control mechanism.