Sökning: "Corporate bonds"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 36 uppsatser innehållade orden Corporate bonds.
1. Investing in commodities - Will commodity futures enhance risk-adjusted return in efficient portfolios?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : With this paper we intend to investigate what kind of benefits there are by adding commodity futures to a well-diversified portfolio. Since the last fifteen years the commodity speculation has grown tremendously, which partially can be explained by that commodities exposes the investor to certain factors other than an investment in equities. LÄS MER
2. Corporate Bond Financing of Real Estate Investments - A currently viable alternative to bank loans in Sweden?Magister-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : After the recent financial crisis real estate companies in Sweden experienced difficulties obtaining funding for both new projects as well as refinancing of current investments. The situation in the credit market has since then improved but the refinancing problems that real estate companies experienced during this time has made firms aware of this risk and many companies now seek to diversify their funding sources. LÄS MER
3. High Yield corporate bonds : Now also possible with top funding for real estate through a new type of bond tradingKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : Bankerna har på senare tid blivit allt mer återhållsamma i sin utlåning riktat mot kommersiella fastigheter. Detta är en utveckling som förväntas att öka i takt med alla nya normer men framförallt regleringar inom bankväsendet. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : The real estate industry is a sector where the companies generally have a capital structure which is high leveraged. The financing– with the related terms – is therefore specifically of high importance for the companies in the sector. Traditionally, the way of obtain financing is by borrowing from the bank. LÄS MER
5. The Development of the Swedish Corporate Bond Market : A sustainable market with a potential of high future growth?Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: The financial crisis in 2008 has led to a number of consequences for the financial sector. For banks, new stricter regulations with the Basel III accord will be implemented from 2013. The adaption to the new conditions has resulted in stricter lending policies, which means that is tougher for companies to get traditional bank loans. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Corporate bonds.