Sökning: "Country Road"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 99 uppsatser innehållade orden Country Road.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : The digital payment industry has become one of the fastest evolving markets in the world, but in the wake of its rapid advancement, an ever increasing gap between academic theory and the actual reality of this market widens - and especially so when it comes to entry theory. It is widely acknowledged that the world is moving towards an ever more homogeneous economy, but despite the fact that payment preferences differ greatly from country to country - research on this subject continues to revolve mainly around localized efforts. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.); KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : In Guinea Bissau, one of the third most underdeveloped countries, there are many areas that are hard to reach by any other kind of vehicles than motorcycles – cars struggle with the poor road conditions. This means that many smaller communities, that are at a considerable distance from a larger road or city, become isolated and vulnerable. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : Since the twentieth century, the earth has been getting warmer due to human activities that releases greenhouse gas. One of these activities is human transportation. In Sweden, the transport sector (especially road traffic) is responsible for one-third of the country’s emission. LÄS MER
4. Terrain Classification to find Drivable Surfaces using Deep Neural Networks : Semantic segmentation for unstructured roads combined with the use of Gabor filters to determine drivable regions trained on a small datasetMaster-uppsats, KTH/Robotik, perception och lärande, RPL
Sammanfattning : Autonomous vehicles face various challenges under difficult terrain conditions such as marginally rural or back-country roads, due to the lack of lane information, road signs or traffic signals. In this thesis, we investigate a novel approach of using Deep Neural Networks (DNNs) to classify off-road surfaces into the types of terrains with the aim of supporting autonomous navigation in unstructured environments. LÄS MER
5. Megaprojects' success perception by stakeholders in local communities: A study of Silk Road Economic BeltMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Megaprojects are commonly known as large-scale projects which costs at least 1 billion USD. Megaprojects are implemented internationally, they impact millions of people, and take many years to be completed. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Country Road.