Sökning: "Cover crop"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 53 uppsatser innehållade orden Cover crop.
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Crop Production Ecology
Sammanfattning : Weed control has always been a major challenge in arable lands. Elymus repens (couch grass), a rhizomatous perennial grass, is a particularly problematic weed in both annual and perennial crops in temperate climates. E. repens is dominant particularly in farming systems with no or limited use of herbicides. LÄS MER
2. Comparison of multi-temporal and multispectral Sentinel-2 and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle imagery for crop type mappingMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Precision Agriculture aims to maximize crop production and the efficiency of land use to meet the increased demand for food while minimizing environmental impact and economic cost of food production. Crop type maps are needed for Precision Agriculture applications and remote sensing techniques are an efficient way to produce this information. LÄS MER
3. Monitoring trends of greenness and LULC (land use/land cover) change in Addis Ababa and its surrounding using MODIS time-series and LANDSAT DataMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : NDVI(Normalized Difference Vegetation Index) was introduced in 1974. Despite its limitations, it has been under use for monitoring bio-physical and cultural landscapes from satellite. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The Internet of Things (IoT) is an umbrella term for smart things connected to the Internet. Precision agriculture is a related concept where connected sensors can be used to facilitate, e.g. more effective farming. LÄS MER
5. Enzyme-aided production of lipid emulsifiers from side-streams of the food industry: rapeseed press cake and oat oilMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Bioteknik (master)
Sammanfattning : The goal of this thesis project was to utilize side-streams of the food industry, namely rapeseed cake and oat oil, by enzyme-aided production of lipid emulsifiers. The first objective was to extract lipids from the rapeseed press cake and increase protein yield, by adding an enzymatic step to the already existing protein extraction procedure developed by the food department of Lund University. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Cover crop.