Sökning: "Cultural Sciences"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1470 uppsatser innehållade orden Cultural Sciences.
1. The “sweet” process of Amae and its link to attachment: a cross-cultural study comparing Japanese speaking and non-Japanese speaking individualsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : For a long time, Amae has been being considered an emotion culturally unique to Japan and an indigenous concept. However, cross-cultural studies are rare and often contain many limitations. Amae is also often associated with the concept of attachment, but the relationship between the two concepts have yet to be determined. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Filmvetenskap
Sammanfattning : En undersökning av filmseriens tematik i förhållande till pågående samhällsdebatter kring behandlingen av djur.... LÄS MER
3. 'Hygge racism': "noget som man nok bruger mere end man tænker over". A qualitative study of well-intentioned racismKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to add to the body of knowledge on racisms in Denmark with the hope that further conceptual developments on ‘hygge racism’ can be made. In order to achieve this general aim, I analyse ‘hygge racism’ based on chosen concepts that show how it is reproduced and normalised in Denmark, thus dealing with it on structural and cultural levels, while also showing how it is a discursive act of ‘doing’ racism, thereby adding the personal level to the analysis. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för etnologi
Sammanfattning : This thesis opens up the “black box” of business incubation and analyses how this process works in an incubator for cultural and creative ventures in Northern Sweden. The theoretical framework of the rites of passage by Arnold van Gennep and Victor Turner was adopted to guide the analysis. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis set the goal to contribute to the fields of diaspora studies and cultural studies from a media and communication studies angle by addressing the blank spots ‘white minorities’ and book use. White diasporas are nearly invisible within academia and very often ‘under the radar’ in society as well. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Cultural Sciences.