Sökning: "Culture and Marketing"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 389 uppsatser innehållade orden Culture and Marketing.
6. Why Brands Still Cause Trouble : Revisiting Holt's dialectical theory of consumer culture and brandingMaster-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The rise of social media in general and Instagram in particular has enabled a new type of celebrities, called micro-celebrities, that nowadays are being increasingly used by companies to endorse their products or establish their brands. While celebrity endorsement as a type of stealth branding together with some other marketing techniques characteristic of postmodernism were predicted to be unveiled and scorned by consumers (Holt, 2002), there are signs that through the practices of micro-celebrities, the language and logic of marketing have become even more ubiquitous in our contemporary social life (Khamis et al. LÄS MER
7. Consumer Engagement on Instagram: Viewed through the perspectives of social influence and influencer marketingMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose consists of gaining an understanding of how young consumers engage on Instagram. This was done by applying the perspectives of social influence and influencer marketing. Methodology: This study utilized a qualitative method from a social constructionist standpoint. The study has adopted an abductive approach. LÄS MER
8. Representation of the Sámi Culture in Tourism in Sweden: : A Thematic Analysis of Marketing Websites from Swedish LaplandKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Turismvetenskap; Högskolan Dalarna/Turismvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The following thesis examines the representation of Sámi that reside in the Swedish part of Lapland. Tourism has been a complement to the traditional occupations for many Sámi. However, representations of Sámi in web-marketing may be misleading the tourists in their understanding of the Indigenous people. LÄS MER
9. Studenter, Framtidens finsmakare! : En studie om hantverksölens plats på ölmarknaden för studenter.Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Title: Students, the future connoisseurs- A study on craft beers place on the beer market in a student town. A trend that is growing stronger among Swedish breweries is the interest in micro breweries. LÄS MER
10. Let’s Get Hyggelig in Denmark: A Qualitative Case Study About Place Branding in Times of MediatizationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Let’s get hyggelig in Denmark – a qualitative case study about place branding in times of mediatization In a world that is coined by globalization, individualization, commercialization and mediatization, place brands try to use their cultural assets to distinguish them- selves from others and compete for tourists. Although literature on place branding acknowledges the importance of culture, there is still a lack of culturally informed research in the field of place branding. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Culture and Marketing.