Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade ordet DOAS.
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling
Sammanfattning : This project aims to use temporal and spatial data analysis to express the measured air pollutant concentrations as well as their relation with the aerosol traces, indicated by the intensity ratio (IR). The surveying were performed during a field campaign of several days of mobile optical remote sensing measurements in Tianjing city, China. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Miljövetenskap
Sammanfattning : The mining company LKAB extracts iron ore in three areas in the north of Sweden, Kiruna, Malmberget and Svappavaara. The iron ore is refined and in the pelletizing plants the material is rolled to finished pellet product. The different steps of pelletizing plants causes among other things emissions to the air. LÄS MER
3. Further development, implementation and testing of scanning mini-DOAS instruments for use on high latitude volcanoes and volcanic gas emission monitoring at volcano Telica, NicaraguaH-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för rymd- och geovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Reliable volcanic gas emission monitoring is crucial when trying to create an understanding of the geophysical processes of volcanoes, and may as well prove a key ingredient in risk assessment. One of the prominent instruments used for volcanic gas flux measurements today is the mini-DOAS instrument, a ground-based optical remote sensing instrument utilizing a UV-spectrometer. LÄS MER
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för rymd- och geovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Volcanic eruptions are one of the most impressing geophysical phenomenons. There are more than 500 active volcanoes around the world. Across the time, large populations have been benefitted with better agriculture in volcanic soils due to natural fertilization. On the other hand active volcanoes close to populated areas represent a natural hazard. LÄS MER
5. Implementation and validation of a meteorological dispersion model applied on volcanic gas emission for studies of environmental impactH-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för rymd- och geovetenskap
Sammanfattning : The Lagrangian atmospheric transport model FLEXPART-WRF was implemented to model dispersion of volcanic gas emitted from the three volcanoes Popocatépetl in Mexico (lat: 19.02, lon: -98.62), Tungurahua in Ecuador (lat: -1.47, lon: -78. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet DOAS.