Sökning: "Decision University"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 149 uppsatser innehållade orden Decision University.
- Master-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Higher education (HE) has become an increasingly competitive sector. The number of countries that are actively involved in international student recruitment has grown considerably. LÄS MER
2. Studentinflytandets roll på Kau : En diskursanalytisk studie kring studentens roll i universitetets organisation och verksamhetKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The importance of student influence at the universities is something that is described in Swedish regulations as well as in local policies and documents for Karlstad University. At the same time there is no description for the interpretation of what student influence actually means. LÄS MER
3. Why Chinese business students want to study at the University of Gävle--A case study: Zhuhai College of Jilin UniversityKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Title: Why Chinese business students want to study at the University of Gävle ——A Case study: Zhuhai College of Jilin University Level: Final assignment for Bachelor Degree in Business AdministrationAuthor: Yuan Chi; Zhe ChenSupervisor: Ernst HollanderDate: 2013-February Aim: The purpose of the study is to understand the different education systems between Zhuhai College of Jilin University and University of Gävle. So that we can figure out what attract Chinese business students to study in University of Gävle and what is valuable for these business students. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Public concern and the need of responsible way of doing business have brought forward the issue of sustainability at the forefront of discussion in the last decade. Even though, food retailers are playing an important role in the economy, they are exposed for criticism by media and consumers for any socially and environmentally irresponsible business practices because, the potential environmental and social impacts from their operations are significant. LÄS MER
5. Corporate Reputation Management of Swedish Universities in Marketing Perspective - An Example of Lund UniversityMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sweden was one of the most popular countries where many non-European students chose as the destination to study. However, since the introduction of tuition fees in the autumn of 2011, there has been a major reduction of enrolment in the total number of non-European students. LÄS MER