Sökning: "Decision making"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2927 uppsatser innehållade orden Decision making.
1. Gröna idéer med villkorade visioner - En idéanalytisk studie av EU:s miljö- och klimatpolicy efter den ekonomiska krisenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Emanating from a deepened interest conflict within the decision making in the EU, this study aims to examine how the relationship between economy and environment and climate change policy is framed in the EU’s seventh Environmental Action Programme. Scholars have shown that since the economic crisis in 2008 the EU has witnessed a deepened ideological interest conflict between those who see environment and climate change policy as economically unfavorable and those seeing it as economically beneficial. LÄS MER
2. Student departure from teacher education A study of compulsory school teacher education programmes in Gothenburg UniversityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: Utilizing the information that Gothenburg University (GU) has about the cohort of students in compulsory school TE programmes that started their studies in autumn 2011, this current research aims to explore the possible emerging patterns regarding students’ decision to depart from their studies.Theory: As a data-driven research, the theoretical basis of this study lies on grounded theory (Glaser & Strauss, 2008) aiming to describe the phenomenon of student departure through the information that students have given to GU regarding their decision to leave. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The factors motivating individuals to volunteer and continue volunteering is something that could be translated into non-volunteer organisations. The fact that these individuals are willing to use their own time and money to help others is quite extraordinary. LÄS MER
4. Medarbetarskap – en inblick i ledarens perspektiv En fallstudie om medarbetarskap i en offentlig verksamhetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Employeeship has in recent years become a large trend in the labor market. It seems like the awareness within the field is increasing and organizations are starting to realize the importance of having responsible and committed employees, who are included in decision making at multiple levels. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to explain the trade union ”Solidarity’s” approach issues related to social security for employees, and if the principles of neo-corporatism and liberalism can indicate why there are difficulties in policy making in the polish labor market. By looking at how ”Solidarity” is approaching these issues, I aim to provide some valuable insights on the complexity of decision-making on labor market policies in Poland. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Decision making.