Sökning: "Decision making"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2855 uppsatser innehållade orden Decision making.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to explain the trade union ”Solidarity’s” approach issues related to social security for employees, and if the principles of neo-corporatism and liberalism can indicate why there are difficulties in policy making in the polish labor market. By looking at how ”Solidarity” is approaching these issues, I aim to provide some valuable insights on the complexity of decision-making on labor market policies in Poland. LÄS MER
- L3-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Teaching with case studies has expanded extensively and it has shown that this methodology is a very good manner for the learner to maintain the given knowledge and challenge themselves in more than one way. Teaching with cases opens up the walls of curiosity of decision-making, problem-solving, discussions and more. LÄS MER
3. Paradoxical Governance: A study of how CIOs combine innovation and efficiency through IT governanceKandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : With an increasing use of IT in organizations, it has become more importantfor CIOs to govern the IT department to support the firm with efficiency andinnovation. Drawing from Organizational Ambidexterity (OA) and ITgovernance, this study explore how CIOs blend and balance innovation andefficiency through IT governance. LÄS MER
4. The Right to Self-determination for those Living in Dementia Care Homes in Sweden. Current Inconsistencies in Laws, Guidelines and Practice; a Qualitative Online-based StudyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This study presents a qualitative online based study on the right to self-determination for those living in dementia care homes. The focus is on how the right to self-determination is implemented in daily practice. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistikoch vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : How responsible are patients for adhering to treatment plans designed to optimize the treatment of their health-problem? This thesis analyses and explores a variety of ways in which this question can be understood, and how it links to the way in which health care decision-making is organized today. The analysis thus touches not only on issues of moral responsibility in health care ethics and health policy, but just as much on what reasons there are for patients to prefer certain organizational forms over others in the light of how these may impact their moral responsibility for the planning, execution and outcome of care. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Decision making.