Sökning: "Decision making"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3413 uppsatser innehållade orden Decision making.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Complex software architectures and designs to support more and more functionalities,higher software quality and faster time to market requires an optimaldecision making. A measurement framework, which is developed based on Goal-Question-Metric (GQM) approach is proposed in this thesis to be applied indecision makings about software download. LÄS MER
2. Master‟s Thesis: 30 higher education credits Programme: Master‟s Programme in International Administration and Global Governance Date: 30 January 2018 Supervisor: Kohei Suzuki Words: 11518 IMPORTANCE OF REPUTATION FOR THE HUMANITARIAN NGOS Qualitative Study of the Danish Humanitarian NGOsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The issue of reputation has been studied in a variety of contexts such as, for example, educational (Plewa et al. 2016), religious (Nordin 2015) and environmental (Liao 2018), however, most frequently in regards to its influence on firms and states (Gillies 2010). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This dissertation discusses the importance of human rights to the attainment of development. All human rights are indivisible, whether they are civil and political rights, such as the right to life, equality before the law and freedom of expression; economic, social and cultural rights. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Decision theory has made many additions in the field of risk-behavior. For this paper, we will specifically look at risk-seeking under time pressure, when the information aspect is varied. LÄS MER
5. Sociala skillnader i studentmobilitet: En studie om selektionsmekanismer i Finland, Norge och SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Although a broad and equal participation in student mobility is an important objective forErasmus and other mobility initiatives, studies have shown a prevailing underrepresentation of students from less privileged backgrounds. Previous research has mainly focused on describing, rather than explaining, these social differences and so far no studies have been dedicated to look at the particular case of the Nordic countries. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Decision making.