Sökning: "Demand Response Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 uppsatser innehållade orden Demand Response Management.
1. The Trade-off between inventory level and satisfaction of a volatile demand -A study of three companies in the Swedish fashion retail industryMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and problem: The fashion industry is characterised by short product lifecycles, where demand is difficult, or almost impossible to forecast. This highlights the importance of having a strategy that can manage flexible inventory levels that can respond to changing customer demand. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industriell organisation och produktion; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Industriell organisation och produktion
Sammanfattning : This Master’s thesis has been carried out within the subject area of Production Development and Management and aims to reduce internal lead times in make-to-order (MTO) and job-shop production environments with the use of identified theoretical methods.The reason this particular production environment was chosen was the flexibility and satisfaction it provides its customers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Marina system
Sammanfattning : With increasing presence and interest of shipping activities in the Arctic, the risk for an oil spill also increases. The activities are coupled to a growth of Arctic tourism (cruise vessels), exploitation of oil and gas resources as well as possibilities for merchant ships to sail the routes of Northwest and Northeast passages. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriella informations- och styrsystem
Sammanfattning : Under the determined impulse of the European Union to limit the environmental impact of energy-related services, the electricity sector will face several challenges in coming years. Integrating renewable energy sources in the distribution networks is certainly one of the most urging issues to be tackled with. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi
Sammanfattning : Demand for cooling has been increasing around the world for the last couple of decades due to various reasons, and it will continue to increase in the future particularly in developing countries. Traditionally, cooling demand is met by decentralised electrically driven appliances which affect energy, economy and environment as well. LÄS MER