Visar resultat 11 - 15 av 3771 uppsatser innehållade ordet Depth.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Abortion stigma has been identified as a harmful social phenomenon with severe consequences for women all over the world. Recent conceptualizations within the emerging field of abortion stigma suggest that the production of stigma is profoundly local. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : China is a country with great diversity and a long history of migration so culturaldifferences and cultural mixture can be found in the Chinese communities outside ofChina.This paper looks into how the diversity among Chinese immigrants in Sweden thatwould lead to the differences and challenges in sharing information with each other. LÄS MER
13. Skuldkvotens regionala skillnader - En ekonometrisk panelstudie för Sveriges kommunala skillnader i hushållens skuldkvot under perioden 2010-2015.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Since the mid-1990’s, citizens of Sweden have nearly doubled their income-debt ratio and international institutions such as IMF and OECD consider the indebtedness to be of considerable risk for Sweden’s economy. In 2013, Riksbanken started to gather credit-information from the largest operative banks in purpose of acquiring a better perception of household debt risk. LÄS MER
14. Innovation Workers and Firm Performance - The Impact of Individual-Level Knowledge Diversity and ExperienceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc of Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
15. Making (a) difference in games Feminist game creation and other interferences with the Swedish video game industry’s reproduction of gendered samenessMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Grounded in my passion for video games and motivated by my experiences of often feeling like not belonging in the stories told in games, this qualitative study investigates challenges and strategies for diversity in games from the perspectives of eight game designers. While feminist game scholars problematize the Swedish video game industry’s reproduction of the same stories targeted towards the same players (white, heterosexual, middle classed and relatively young males), few investigate in and propose directions for the industry to change its practices. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Depth.