Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 390 uppsatser innehållade ordet Differentiation.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Textilhögskolan (THS)
Sammanfattning : In this research, I report and analyze the experiences of people working with small-scale enterprises in the Colombian textile artisanal sector for understanding how artisanal products are delivered to national and international markets. The data was collected by interviewing design managers and managers currently working with several of these small-scale enterprises. LÄS MER
2. The Graying State of Site-Specific Art and Practice: Globalization, Biennialization and the Curatorial TurnMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis argues that there exists a graying state of site specificity. Arange of gradients of site-specific art and practice that reflect theconvoluted, muddled and simultaneously fluid state that has resulteddue to the upsurge of biennials and large-scale exhibitions in the past15 years. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Avd.)
Sammanfattning : In this study the relationship between three companies brand strategies and business strategies were investigated based on Aaker’s view on brand architecture. The concept and its strategies are characterized by the driving roles brands possess. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Numerisk analys, NA
Sammanfattning : Numerical integration methods exploiting the characteristics of neuronal equation systems were investigated. The main observations was a high stiffness and a quasi-linearity of the system. The latter allowed for decomposition into two smaller systems by using a block diagonal Jacobian approximation. LÄS MER
5. Differentiation in teaching mathematics : An observational study of eight primary school teachers in SwedenUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Karlstads universitet/Avdelningen för matematik
Sammanfattning : According to the Swedish curriculum for the primary school, the teachers have to meet the different conditions and demands of all the pupils. A way of meeting the different conditions and demands of all the pupils is differentiation. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Differentiation.