Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1231 uppsatser innehållade ordet Discrimination.
1. Effects of Anti-discrimination Law on the Differential between Non-regular and Regular Workers in South KoreaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
2. Are polygamous marriages to be considered a human rights violation or a human rights realization in the contexts of Sweden and Tanzania?Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This two-case study “Are polygamous marriages to be considered a human rights violation or a human rights realization in the contexts of Sweden and Tanzania?” focuses on whether polygamous marriages can be considered a human rights violation in line with Universalism and the violation of women’s rights, or a human rights realization in line with Cultural Relativism and cultural and religious rights, in the contexts of Sweden and Tanzania. The research consists of two components. LÄS MER
3. Välkommen till blocket.se/bostad... om du är rökfri, djurfri och inte har betalningsanmärkningar. En studie av representationer på den privata hyresmarknadenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on the ads where individuals rent apartments on blocket.se/bostad. The aim is to examine the representations from an intersectional perspective. LÄS MER
4. “Because it is too late, you cannot put it back into the box.” A qualitative study on LGBTQ activism in MumbaiKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : People of other sexual and/or gender identity than the prevailing are subject to discrimination. In India a law criminalizing homosexual acts, known as Section 377, was read down in 2009 to be reinstated in 2013. LÄS MER
5. The Economics of Perceived Discrimination - An empirical investigation on the relationship between subjective views on job market hindrances and economic aspirationsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study attempts to investigate the effects that perceived discrimination has on economic aspirations. Perceived discrimination is defined as the subjective perception of hindrances on the job market, which consists of actual hindrances (real discrimination) and a subjective bias. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Discrimination.