Sökning: "Dynamic Capabilities"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 157 uppsatser innehållade orden Dynamic Capabilities.
1. Organisatoriska lärandeparadoxer : Hur ledare kan hantera organisatoriska lärandeparadoxer samt bidra till organisationens dynamiska förmågaKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Title: Paradoxes of Organizational Learning- How managers can maneuver organizational paradoxes of learning and further contribute to the organizations dynamic capability. Level: Final assignment for bachelor’s Degree in business administration Author: Leo Neuman and Oliver Crawford Supervisor: Tomas Källquist Date: 2018 – January Aim: Previous research points out that today's organizations are faced with several paradoxes, i. LÄS MER
2. A Virtual Road to the Global Market - A new paradigm for Born Globals' organizational structures?D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : This thesis builds on the argumentation by business advisors and academic scholars, that quick and extensive internationalization is a key competitive advantage in today's fast-paced economy. By reviewing literature, it can be established that very little is discussed regarding the strategic options to increase international scope for Born Globals. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Since the purchasing expenditure of many companies is such a large part of the total cost and 99,8 % of companies are classified as Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SME), one might expect that theories on purchasing strategy would not only be conducted for large companies but also SMEs. In order to fill this gap in theory, this thesis aims to create a purchasing strategy framework for SMEs in the construction and specialist contractor industry built on current purchasing theories of large companies and theories of SME behaviour and actions. LÄS MER
4. Barriers to business model innovation : An exploratorive multiple case study of subcontracting manufacturing SMEs in Jönköping CountyKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background – In today´s globalized environment, a stronger emphasis on moving production to low-cost environments is present. Assembling a complex product usually involves multiple smaller manufacturing firms across the globe. LÄS MER
5. Challenge accepted : A qualitative study on how small firms can manage human resources when growingUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Business growth has been a widely interesting topic among researchers throughout the years. Most research has emphasised growth as an outcome that considers different measures to growth, whereas the outcome of growth that reflects upon managing challenges when growing and growth as a process that refers to how firms adapt internally whilst growing have been much more neglected. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Dynamic Capabilities.