Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 158 uppsatser innehållade ordet E-learning.
1. Improving the Learning Process of Students with the Use of Automated Feedback for Software Design in E-learning EnvironmentsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : In education feedback is generally regarded ascrucial for improving knowledge and is a significant factor inmotivating learning, but the process of providing timely andrelevant feedback in software design studies can be challenging.In this paper, we aimed at implementing an automated feedbackagent in a web-based UML class diagram editor for novicedesigners. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Learning management systems are software applicationswhich attempt to handle all aspects of the learning process,they are a crucial part of educational technology. This studyinvestigates and models the functional and non-functional requirementsof two academic and one industrial learning managementsystem. LÄS MER
3. Success Factors and Challenges for E-learning Technologies in the Namibian Higher Education System : A case study of the University of NamibiaKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Education is one of the deciding factors for poverty alleviation and economic growth. Governments of developing countries is struggling to meet the demand for qualitative education and the nation of Namibia is no exception. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Traditional industrial companies have of nature a strong focus on increasing their return by producing cost-effective. It has however become a more competitive market and many companies are now starting to offer services to give their customer something extra. Sandvik is one traditional industrial company that is starting to invest in services. LÄS MER
5. Challenges associated with effective task execution in a Virtual Learning Environment: A case study of Graduate Students of a UniversityMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för kreativa teknologier
Sammanfattning : Context: In recent years, more and more people have started showing an increasing interest in distance or web-based education. Some of the reasons for this are the improvement in information and communication technology, as well as advancement in computer networking infrastructures. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet E-learning.