Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12343 uppsatser innehållade ordet ESSAY.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The high fantasy genre has often been accused of conservatism and of perpetuating stereotypes. On the other hand, fantasy has also been noted for its capacity to subvert stereotypes and envision alternatives to the current order. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In this essay I measure the competitiveness of the Swedish market for dry cleaning for consumers. I do this by studying the number of producers and consumers on geographically separated markets. This is done according to a method originally established by economists Bresnahan and Reiss. LÄS MER
3. Post-byråkrati och work life balance i kunskapsintensiv offentlig verksamhet. En fallstudie vid Sahlgrenska UniversitetssjukhusetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This essay takes its starting point from trends in contemporary working life coming from anHRM-inspired discourse which conveys that employees should take greater responsibility in terms of achieving organizations objectives. The main focus concerns how individualization trends in organizational life may affect work life balance and specifically how questions regarding thesematters are perceived amongst members in the executive management at a big hospital, Sahlgrenska University Hospital (SU). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This is an ethnological essay about the artist Carl Wilhelmson (1866-1928). I have looked into his role as a documentary painter from his native place, Fiskebäckskil. His subjects change as the community changes. From a community living on shipping and fishing, it has turned into a place for summer visitors. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : Rushdie’s Haroun and the Sea of Stories is a multifunctional tale, representing and arguing for, among other things, political expression, opposition to censorship and not least a movement for free speech. Disguised as a children’s book, Haroun raises many issues central for Rushdie the author after he had been censored by a fatwa issued against him as a consequence of publishing the religious satire The Satanic Verses. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet ESSAY.