Sökning: "EU ETS"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 55 uppsatser innehållade orden EU ETS.
1. Is Investment Leakage for the Swedish FDI-flows Caused by the EU ETS? A study examining the connection between the EU Emission Trading System and Swedish foreign direct investment flows in the iron and steel sectorKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In the recent decades, the subject of a shift of emission from regions with stringent regulation to developing countries has arisen. At the same time, regulated countries such as Sweden has experienced less industrial growth. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper sets out to study the effect of the EU ETS on economic and financial indicators through which the impacts on firm competitiveness may be observed. Examining labor productivity, relative profit before tax, turnover, and value added afterthe introduction of the EU ETS offers a method for evaluating the effects of the program on economic performance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för arkeologi och antik historia
Sammanfattning : In order to cope with the changing climate, there will be a need for mitigating transformations of a scope, speed and magnitude that are unprecedented in human history, but the consensus- and market-driven approach is inhibiting this transformation. This thesis reviews how various discourses and debates on energy policy within Swedish governments have changed between 1974 and 2017, through the lenses of energy security and depoliticisation, and how a better understanding of these debates and discourses may inform the impending large-scale transformation required to meet the challenge of climate change. LÄS MER
4. The Effect of Environmental Policy Instruments : -An empirical study of the OECD countries’ environmental performanceMagister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The concept of environmental performance is in this study regarded as either countries’ carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions per capita, or an index that considers not only reduction in emission levels but also produced output. Two environmental policies that are available for mitigating CO2 emissions will be discussed. LÄS MER
5. It’s Complicated : A quantitative analysis explaining member state compliance with the EU’s 2020 emission target.Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The European Union’s climate mitigation is highly dependent on member state compliance with EU climate policy. This paper therefore investigates the effect of different factors on national compliance with the EU’s emission target of a 20 percent reduction of greenhouse gas emissions by 2020 compared to 1990. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet EU ETS.