Sökning: "Energy security"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 125 uppsatser innehållade orden Energy security.
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The energy transition has started. The key is to find an alternative to uneconomical and unsustainable energy production. In this sense it is a challenge to develop renewable energy technologies suitable for the present and proper for the future. Uppsala University is driving the Lysekil project at its Division of Electricity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energi och klimatstudier, ECS
Sammanfattning : At the beginning of the 1970s, the industrial countries accounted for about 80%of world oil consumption. Today, they are down tolittle more than 50%. Already, China uses more totalprimary energy than United States. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : As wind energy companies grow beyond national borders, international development becomes essential to secure growth and prosperity. What usually gets overlooked is the potential that lies in local development, especially within smaller communities and by farmers. LÄS MER
4. Future North Sea oil production and its implications for Swedish oil supply regarding the transport sector : -A study on energy security and sustainability of future strategic resourcesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Globala energisystem
Sammanfattning : Historically, it has been negative to be dependent on only one resource, in the current situation this resource represents oil. The oil dependence is primarily in the transport sector. From a Swedish perspective oil is an energy resource mainly used in the transport sector. Much of the oil that Sweden imports has its origin in the North Sea. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : Internet of Things (IoT) refers to an inter-connected world where physical devices are seamlessly integrated into the Internet and become active participants of business, information and social processes. This involves the inter-connection of a large number of heterogeneous networked entities and networks. LÄS MER