Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27 uppsatser innehållade ordet Esker.
1. Slope Stability Evaluation from a RiskManagement Perspective : Case Study: the Slussen project in StockholmMaster-uppsats, KTH/Jord- och bergmekanik
Sammanfattning : Site characterization and the subsequent determination of soil strengthparameters constitute a significant part of slope stability assessment.Geotechnical engineering is always governed by great uncertainties sincethe soil properties are challenging to estimate for a large soil volume. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Groundwater plays an essential role in the supply of fresh water around the world. Population growth and climate change might change how groundwater is used, managed and valued. This study looks at the total economic value of groundwater through a case study of the groundwater in the esker Uppsalaåsen. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Groundwater is potentially a useful source for storing and providing thermal energy to the built environment. In a nordic context, aquifer thermal energy storage, (ATES) has not been subject to a wider extent of research concerning environmental impact. LÄS MER
4. River-Aquifer Interaction in the Uppsala Esker - a Modelling Study of a Proposed Drinking Water Production siteMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Luft-, vatten och landskapslära
Sammanfattning : The Swedish municipalities of Gävle and Älvkarleby need new sources of drinking water as the population grows. Gästrike vatten AB has employed the consultant firm Midvatten AB to assess the possibility of a new groundwater extraction site on the Uppsala esker between Älvkarleby and Skutskär in northern Uppland county. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Jord- och bergmekanik
Sammanfattning : Foundation work can cause damage to adjacent buildings and infrastructure. Drilling is performed in sensitive areas in urban projects and where the ground conditions are difficult. It is important to be aware of the installation effects from drilling. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Esker.