Sökning: "Ethical fund"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 uppsatser innehållade orden Ethical fund.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Mänskliga rättighetsstudier
Sammanfattning : If you're interested in an environmental and ethical pension-fund saving in Sweden you'll not find any oddities if you log on to your pension account at the Swedish pension agency since you'll then find that the pre-chosen Seventh AP-fund, AP7, that you'll get placed in if you don't make any active choice, are among those 101 selectable pension funds that have been labeled as environmental-ethical , through its equity and fixed-income funds. Despite this there are a lot of stock in companies that have been figuring in the media for alleged environmental- and human rights crimes to be found among the holdings of the Seventh AP-funds equity fund. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis provides an explanation of how well ethical funds perform in relation to a suitable market index and it also evaluates which bank in Sweden has the best performing Swedish ethical fund as well as the best performing Global ethical fund, between 2008 and 2011. Furthermore, it investigates if the funds are significantly different from the market index or not, by a reliable statistical method. LÄS MER
3. En komparativ studie mellan etiska och traditionella fonder : En studie som jämför riskjusterad avkastning mellan etiska och traditionella aktiefonder på den Svenska marknaden 2007-2011Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för ekonomi och företagande; Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för ekonomi och företagande
Sammanfattning : Aim: The aim of this study is to do a comparative study between Swedish Ethical equity Funds with Swedish traditional equity funds in terms of return, risk and risk-adjusted return.Theory: Sharpe ratio and Modigliani-Modigliani. LÄS MER
4. Collaborating for Corporate Social Responsibility : the case of conflict minerals in global supply chainsMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) refers to adjusting corporate goals so that they are not only based on maximizing corporate profits, but include ethical standards on socially desirable behavior (Boatright, 2008). Even though many companies have integrated CSR into their business operations, there are still many issues that are difficult to tackle. LÄS MER
5. Hållbarhetsredovisning - kanon eller kalkon? En studie av fondanalytikers användning av hållbarhetsredovisningarMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACTTitle: Sustainability reporting –a curate’s egg? A study of fund analysts usage of sustainability reportingSeminar date: 31st of May 2012Course: Master thesis in business administration, 30 University Credit Points (30 ECTS).Authors: Sofie Lindgren and Daniel LindströmAdvisor/s: Johan Dergård and Niklas SandellFive key words: Sustainability report, fund companies, analysts, UN PRI, ethical funds Purpose: The purpose of the essay is to investigate whether fund analysts look at the sustainability report of companies when making their business analysis. LÄS MER