Sökning: "European Union"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2488 uppsatser innehållade orden European Union.
1. MÄNSKLIGA RÄTTIGHETER KONTRA DEN INRE SÄKERHETEN En idéanalys av EU:s bemötande av två flyktingströmmarKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to conduct a comparison between the response of the EU to two events, namely the refugees from Bosnia during the 1990’s and the European refugee crisis from 2015. With regards to these events, this study will clarify whether the ideas of the EU have stronger tendencies towards realism or liberalism. LÄS MER
2. Room for Interpration? A study on how the member states execute the harmonized Schengen Visa CodeMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Visa policies in the European Union and the Schengen Area are still a field of research that isstill very much out of focus. This paper aims to put light in the dark: by investigating the different interpretations of two Articles of the “Schengen Visa Code”, this research will show that a harmonized visa policy within the member states is far away from being established. LÄS MER
3. RETHINKING PARTICIPATION IN THE DIGITAL ERA Social Media Networks as a Digital Public Sphere for European PoliticsMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The digital structure of social networking sites hold vast democratic value in light of the democratic deficit in the European Union. The sites have increased the possibility for the public of European citizens to participate in politics through cross-border deliberation, and has potential to constitute as a digital European public sphere. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the Arctic region has gained much attention as an area of new opportunities and challenges. This has attracted the interest of non-regional players, including the European Union (EU). The EU has explicitly demonstrated its interest in the Arctic region. LÄS MER
5. How have the guidelines in the EU-directive influenced large Swedish companies in their implementation of sustainability?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background: Sustainability has become a subject of increased importance and a driving force for companies’ engagement in sustainability reporting. In order to ensure a minimum level of engagement and to increase transparency and comparability between companies a new directive, amending directive 2014/95/EU, is conducted by the European Union. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet European Union.