Sökning: "European energy policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 55 uppsatser innehållade orden European energy policy.
1. EU och pengarna : en undersökning om hur den översiktliga planeringen i två svenska strategiska regioner påverkas av Europeiska regionala utvecklingsfondenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : The European Union is a 60 year long collaboration between the European countries. It was born from the intention to ease trade and thereby reassure peace. Within the 60 years EU has functioned it has developed and expanded further. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Southern Swedish Forest Research Centre
Sammanfattning : Constant increases in oil prices, greenhouse gas emissions, and concerns about energy import dependence are shifting focus towards renewable resources. In 2009 the European parliament and the council of the European Union have published the directive in which is stated that the mandatory national targets should consist of 20% share of energy from renewable sources and 10% energy from renewable sources in transport in all Member States by the year 2020 (Directive 2009/28/EC). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Vladimir Putin’s accession to power after 2000s not just brought new era to the Russian Federation but also provided new bounds for the EU-Russian relations. By solving the problems of internal instability and changing its political trajectory, President Putin restored state prestige and Russia returned to world politics with immense ambitions not being just an energy superpower. LÄS MER
4. Practice of multi-family housing renovations. Comparative study of Stockholm and Vilnius on motivating, driving and bottleneck factorsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : Problem of unutilized energy saving potential in the multifamily housing stock of European Union has been emphasized by the European Commission (2008). Comparative study at hand takes tenant – owner associations of Stockholm and Vilnius as study cases. LÄS MER
5. Convergence of day-ahead and future prices in the context of European power market coupling: Historical analysis of spot and future electricity prices in Germany, France, Netherlands and BelgiumUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Elektriska energisystem
Sammanfattning : Since November 2010, the French, Belgian, German and Dutch electricity markets are sharing a common mechanism for Day Ahead price formation called “Market Coupling”. This implicit auctioning system for cross border flows management is part of a regional market integration policy which constitutes an intermediary step toward fully integrated European markets. LÄS MER