Sökning: "European energy policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 60 uppsatser innehållade orden European energy policy.
1. The Struggle Within - Examining the presence of ʼwin-winʼ solutions in EU environmental legislationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Previous research point strongly to economic growth and competitiveness being the primary interests of the European Union (EU). This interest influences all policy areas including environment. However, combining economic development with environmental protection is widely recognized as a difficult task. LÄS MER
2. Preparatory Studies: Improvement of Energy and Environmental Performance for Water and Wastewater Pumps within EuropeMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Facing the world challenges of energy crisis and global warming, Ecodesign Directive is one of themost effective action plan developed by the European Commission (EC) to move towardsustainability. The directive aims to establish new implementing measures and regulation forEnergy-Using-Products (EuPs) and Energy-related-Products (ErPs), which targeting on productenergy efficiency as well as reduce environmental impacts. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Tillämpad termodynamik och kylteknik
Sammanfattning : Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) is an important tool to disseminate energy efficiency measures. This study focuses on the main barriers and success factors for EPC market in order to build capacity in this subject. LÄS MER
4. EU och pengarna : en undersökning om hur den översiktliga planeringen i två svenska strategiska regioner påverkas av Europeiska regionala utvecklingsfondenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : The European Union is a 60 year long collaboration between the European countries. It was born from the intention to ease trade and thereby reassure peace. Within the 60 years EU has functioned it has developed and expanded further. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Southern Swedish Forest Research Centre
Sammanfattning : Constant increases in oil prices, greenhouse gas emissions, and concerns about energy import dependence are shifting focus towards renewable resources. In 2009 the European parliament and the council of the European Union have published the directive in which is stated that the mandatory national targets should consist of 20% share of energy from renewable sources and 10% energy from renewable sources in transport in all Member States by the year 2020 (Directive 2009/28/EC). LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet European energy policy.