Sökning: "Extended Producer Responsibility"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 29 uppsatser innehållade orden Extended Producer Responsibility.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : In recent years, it has become increasingly recognized that the traditional production-based methods for calculations of greenhouse gas emissions have shortcomings. This is justified by the fact that such inventories only include emissions that occur within a particular geographical area. LÄS MER
2. Managing Household Plastic Waste: Evaluation of the EU commission’s strategy from the perspective of Swedish municipalitiesMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : In January of 2018, the EU commission presented a new strategy on how the EU will handle plastics in a circular economy. The strategy raises many of the issues the EU face with plastics and plastic waste today, presents several goals for 2030 in this field - such as a >50% recycling rate of plastic waste - and recommends measures the nations could take to improve their management of plastics and plastic waste. LÄS MER
3. Extended Producer Responsibility for Solar Photovoltaic panels: Practices and challenges for end-of-life management in Germany, Italy and SwitzerlandMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : As the capacity of solar photovoltaic (PV) panels installed around the world increases every year, so does the concern regarding their proper end-of-life management given the hazardous nature of this waste. European Member States such as Germany, Italy and Spain, being amongst the earliest adopters of this technology, have already started seeing end-of-life PV modules coming into the waste streams. LÄS MER
4. Pay per screen: developing Result-oriented PSS in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises : A case study at a mercury recycling equipment manufacturerMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Today’s companies are struggling with the competitive environment driven by resource scarcity, technical progress and market demand for increased value and flexibility. For these reasons companies are shifting their focus from selling products to selling need fulfillment. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : During the last decades, solid waste management has been going through a lot of changes regarding, regulation and applications of models and systems. New practices to solve environmental problems have been approached in different scenarios, situations and in different countries. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Extended Producer Responsibility.