Sökning: "Extended Producer Responsibility"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 26 uppsatser innehållade orden Extended Producer Responsibility.
1. Pay per screen: developing Result-oriented PSS in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises : A case study at a mercury recycling equipment manufacturerMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Today’s companies are struggling with the competitive environment driven by resource scarcity, technical progress and market demand for increased value and flexibility. For these reasons companies are shifting their focus from selling products to selling need fulfillment. LÄS MER
2. Extended Producer Responsibility for Solar Photovoltaic panels: Practices and challenges for end-of-life management in Germany, Italy and SwitzerlandMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : As the capacity of solar photovoltaic (PV) panels installed around the world increases every year, so does the concern regarding their proper end-of-life management given the hazardous nature of this waste. European Member States such as Germany, Italy and Spain, being amongst the earliest adopters of this technology, have already started seeing end-of-life PV modules coming into the waste streams. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : As volumes of e-waste (WEEE) are increasing worldwide, the environmental and health impacts caused by this waste stream are leading to rising concern over how it is managed and disposed of. In the European Union this has been addressed by the WEEE Directive, a policy requiring all Member States to have a system for managing e-waste. LÄS MER
4. EPR as a mechanism for integrating the informal sector: An evaluation of post-consumer PET waste management in South AfricaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : This thesis evaluates the performance of an EPR programme for post-consumer PET waste management by PET recycling company (PETCO) in South Africa. It analyses waste management policies of South Africa that are relevant to EPR. Using a set of evaluative tools, the thesis reveals areas for improvement in the EPR scheme. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Lusaka City, the capital of Zambia, has not been spared from the pervasive problem of managing municipal solid waste. Taking product life cycle approaches in the production and consumption of resources has been advanced as a panacea to closing resource loops through circular economic production systems in order to reduce the concept of waste. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Extended Producer Responsibility.